Single biggest objection.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Single biggest objection.
(22-05-2014 11:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:39 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Then you don't love me; stop saying it. You're offering up 'Low Calorie Love' and expecting it to mean something. It doesn't mean anything. It's not special, especially if you're giving the stuff away to complete strangers on the internet. Imagine a girl who's <jeremy-filter>held hands</jeremy-filter> with everybody telling you that it 'means something' when she <jeremy-filter>holds hands</jeremy-filter> with you.

What specific concerns do you have? Tell me what I'm going to do today, and why you're concerned about it.

Who am I? What am I? Specific details, please. Start with my childhood, parents, friends, influences, fears, etc... you know, the things that shape who we are as human beings.

You guys never cease to amaze me. I rather enjoy reading the stuff written here. It only proves that we are all unique in our own little way.

Oh, look -- the Fail Troll is trying to be condescending. How cute.

Quote:I am encouraged to overcome evil with good. This I am determined to do.

Ain't no "evil" here, moron.

Quote:If anyone wants to speak with me simply shoot me a PM and I will respond to it.

OH, look -- the D-Wreck approach. How is your PM evangelization crusade going, asshole?

<crickets>

Quote:I will be spending most of my time from now on in the boxing ring and philosophy forum.

See, you said you were leaving. You Lied. I'm shocked -- SHOCKED!

Quote:Love ya!

FUCK ya!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 11:22 AM
(22-05-2014 10:39 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  Then you don't love me; stop saying it. You're offering up 'Low Calorie Love' and expecting it to mean something. It doesn't mean anything. It's not special, especially if you're giving the stuff away to complete strangers on the internet. Imagine a girl who's <jeremy-filter>held hands</jeremy-filter> with everybody telling you that it 'means something' when she <jeremy-filter>holds hands</jeremy-filter> with you.

What specific concerns do you have? Tell me what I'm going to do today, and why you're concerned about it.

Who am I? What am I? Specific details, please. Start with my childhood, parents, friends, influences, fears, etc... you know, the things that shape who we are as human beings.

You guys never cease to amaze me. I rather enjoy reading the stuff written here. It only proves that we are all unique in our own little way.

I am encouraged to overcome evil with good. This I am determined to do.

If anyone wants to speak with me simply shoot me a PM and I will respond to it.

I will be spending most of my time from now on in the boxing ring and philosophy forum.

Love ya!

Do we have a barf smilie?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
22-05-2014, 11:28 AM
I am now certain that you are behaving like this in part because of my observations Jeremy. I dropped the aggression to have a proper chat with you and so have many others at various times. You seem to get increasingly determined to be antagonistic. You fucking loser.

It's been a while since I have signed off one of my posts to you with the following but it seems more appropriate than ever.

Jeremy, you are a Cunt! Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
22-05-2014, 11:37 AM
(22-05-2014 11:22 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Do we have a barf smilie?

Yes, yes we do, but it seems somewhat tame for this douchebag. Rainbow Vomit

Heres a more fitting one. [Image: being-sick.gif]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
22-05-2014, 11:37 AM

Yes, some respond to arguments, some change the subject.

(22-05-2014 11:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I am encouraged to overcome evil with good. This I am determined to do.

Uh, ok. And you want to accomplish this by trolling an Internet forum, and defending rape?

(22-05-2014 11:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If anyone wants to speak with me simply shoot me

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
22-05-2014, 11:41 AM
(22-05-2014 10:39 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  What specific concerns do you have? Tell me what I'm going to do today, and why you're concerned about it.

I am encouraged to overcome evil with good. This I am determined to do.
If anyone wants to speak with me simply shoot me a PM and I will respond to it.
I will be spending most of my time from now on in the boxing ring and philosophy forum.

Love ya!

So no answers to my questions, then. You don't know why you're concerned or why you love me, other than that I'm human. Interestingly enough, that's why I love dogs. Because they're dogs. I'm concerned about dogs because, well, dogs.

Yes. Go back to the boxing ring and give us more of this:

[Image: when-your-parents-are-gone_o_536695.gif]

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 3 users Like guitar_nut's post
22-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Jeremy,
I'm not going to call you names or insult you. I think you're adorable in your own silly little way.
Here's my thing. I have zero desire to debate the topic with you, or anyone else. I don't care enough to.
I just don't give a rats ass. I don't care if you're 100% correct on every single thing you've posted and I'm wrong.
If your god is real, good for you.
I still would rather burn in hell than kiss the ass of a sadistic, murderous, narcissistic asshole like your god.
I'm a better human being than your "loving" god claims to be.
I'd never stand by and watch a child starve, be raped or suffer and do nothing.
Id never drown those that don't please me. I wouldn't watch even a stranger drown.

Your god disgusts me.
[+] 4 users Like hotnostril's post
22-05-2014, 12:08 PM
(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  ..."love..."

I call it love, Gracchus. The people are my children, I am their father. I shall hold them to my bosom and embrace them tightly

[Image: tumblr_inline_mhnwfyanv91rfs3z0.gif]

[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 12:12 PM
(22-05-2014 11:37 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 11:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If anyone wants to speak with me simply shoot me

[Image: i_see_what_you_fucking_did_there.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 12:18 PM
So the crazy Jeremy is gone ? I can celebrate now ?