Single biggest objection.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Single biggest objection.
(22-05-2014 11:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I will be spending most of my time from now on in the boxing ring and philosophy forum.
Right.... you'll be back. You can't help yourself. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 12:54 PM
(22-05-2014 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 11:01 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I will be spending most of my time from now on in the boxing ring and philosophy forum.
Right.... you'll be back. You can't help yourself. Dodgy

'Philosophy' is nothing more than a $5 word to JEW anyways, so good luck with that. Laughat

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2014, 01:04 PM
(22-05-2014 08:17 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If you love me you will do me no wrong. If you love me.

So the contrapositive of this is that if you WERE to wrong us somehow.... like, say, attempting (if we were only foolish enough to believe) to spread false beliefs to us about the contents of the Bible (specifically, that it does not show God condoning rape), or attempting to cast us a nihilists in a public forum, or trying to sucker us in with long-shown-false after long-shown-false apologist cons, or conducting unethical psychological research on us without our consent... that would in turn prove that you DIDN'T love us. Correct?
[+] 5 users Like Reltzik's post
22-05-2014, 01:18 PM
(22-05-2014 01:04 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:17 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If you love me you will do me no wrong. If you love me.

So the contrapositive of this is that if you WERE to wrong us somehow.... like, say, attempting (if we were only foolish enough to believe) to spread false beliefs to us about the contents of the Bible (specifically, that it does not show God condoning rape), or attempting to cast us a nihilists in a public forum, or trying to sucker us in with long-shown-false after long-shown-false apologist cons, or conducting unethical psychological research on us without our consent... that would in turn prove that you DIDN'T love us. Correct?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
22-05-2014, 01:27 PM
(22-05-2014 10:09 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I did not say I loved you as much as you love your wife.

I simply said I love all of you. That means I want only the best for you. I have concern for you. I care deeply about you more so than I care for dogs.

You are a human being. You deserve the love I have for you because of who you are and what you are.
Wow, you love me more than you love dogs.

Now that I have your unconditional love. What value is it to me?
Will you use your love as incentive to pay my bills or to take me on a tropical island holiday?
Will you come to my place and take care of me when I am sick?
Will you give me warm cuddles on a cold night?

What value, does your love for me, have to you?
When you are seeing something beautiful for the first time, like the Trevi Fountain, or a sunrise at Surfer's Paradise, do you think about me? Do you now seek to take me to those places so that you enjoyed so much so that you can share those moments with me?
Do you find that these fun experiences are alot more fun with me there?

What in particular is it about me that you love so much? Is it the way I look at you? Is it the way I smile? I'd be keen to know what you think makes me so special.

I mean, you have built me up so high, you love me more than a dog. Now that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
22-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Hey Stevil, if it matters any, I love my dogs way more than you.... Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
22-05-2014, 01:42 PM
(22-05-2014 01:33 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Hey Stevil, if it matters any, I love my dogs way more than you.... Tongue

Yeah, I have to go with War Horse on this. Dogs are #1 - #4. I do have an opening about #24 if you're interested.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
22-05-2014, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 02:48 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
...Soooooooooo......Jermy, how is your campaign to take down TheThinkingAtheist.com Forum and convert us all into xtian drones going?

How many new notches you got on your Holey Babble now?

Inquiring minds want to know....

HoboLaughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 03:27 PM

He said: I had to write that letter to your mother
And I had to tell the judge that it was you.
And I had to sell the car and go to Florida.
Becaure that's just my way of saying
That I love you.

-Laurie Anderson - Language Is A Virus Lyrics

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce