Single biggest objection.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014 07:27 PM by rampant.a.i..)
Single biggest objection.
(20-05-2014 07:04 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 07:00 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I was going to add something...then I thought

You could write smileys if you want. Writing long posts to Jeremy is a waste of time. Anyways.

The only real response he has to anything are either copy-pasted, regurgitated, or much more frequently [Image: c8a.gif]

[Image: h421400D4]

[Image: tldr.gif]

[Image: didnt-read.gif]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
20-05-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Single biggest objection.
(20-05-2014 07:18 PM)Leo Wrote:  Hey Jeremy how many gods exists? Drinking Beverage

I can answer that, none, and I can say that until evidence comes for a deistic god, but his god no, not even a chance it is real.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-05-2014, 07:35 PM
(20-05-2014 07:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 07:18 PM)Leo Wrote:  Hey Jeremy how many gods exists? Drinking Beverage

I can answer that, none, and I can say that until evidence comes for a deistic god, but his god no, not even a chance it is real.

This is false in a few thousand years.

Humans will most likely become gods then.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
20-05-2014, 07:36 PM
(20-05-2014 07:35 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 07:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I can answer that, none, and I can say that until evidence comes for a deistic god, but his god no, not even a chance it is real.

This is false in a few thousand years.

Well then I am wrong now, big band is god.

[Image: 248621-header.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Quote:In this thread I invite anyone who has an objection to the Bible to tell me what their single biggest objection is and if one particular objection is found to be more prevalent than others, I will attempt to address it.

It's a pile of shit.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
20-05-2014, 07:41 PM
(20-05-2014 05:06 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  As some of you may be aware, I am a Christian. I and many other Christians point to the Holy Bible as one of the primary sources of knowledge regarding the God we worship.

I am aware that there may be individuals here who have objections to the contents of the Bible. For instance, some one here may object to the Bible's claim to be the word of God.

Some may object to the Bible's views on homosexuality.

These are just two examples.

In this thread I invite anyone who has an objection to the Bible to tell me what their single biggest objection is and if one particular objection is found to be more prevalent than others, I will attempt to address it.

Please state the objection and why it is your single biggest objection.

My problem isn't so much with the bible as much as it is with those who would use it to oppress others.
It's just a fucking book written by savages. It blows my mind that people hold it up as some higher moral standard.
I feel like I could go on a rant right now but I won't.
[+] 4 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
20-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Hey Jeremy miami heat will win the third championship. Yes
20-05-2014, 07:51 PM
(20-05-2014 07:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 07:35 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  This is false in a few thousand years.

Well then I am wrong now, big band is god.

Peacock and Painwheel must be his angels then. I am okay with this.Angel

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
20-05-2014, 07:56 PM
(20-05-2014 06:49 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 06:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My biggest problem with the bible?

I need irrefutable evidence that the bible isn't a work of fiction before I can revere it!

Unfortunately, not even a single person who's ever made the claim that the bible is the word of god has provided me with that irrefutable proof I need to believe the things it says! Undecided No matter how many times they're asked to do so! Dodgy

yea.....you're just dying to believe the bible is the word of God....

you lie awake at night thinking about that one apologist who will find you and rescue you from your intellectual misgivings....

Dodgy

Don't laugh jeremy. There were years in my life where I hoped and pleaded someone would say something that could make it possible for me to believe. For a long time I really did want to believe in the bible, really I did. I just couldn't make myself believe it just because I wanted to. It had to make sense.

Now I am glad that bible isn't true. The only thing that changed is I learned more about it.
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
20-05-2014, 07:56 PM
(20-05-2014 07:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(20-05-2014 07:36 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well then I am wrong now, big band is god.

Peacock and Painwheel must be his angels then. I am okay with this.Angel

I thought we have a living god among us and his name is Chuck Norris. If you don't believe me read the Chuck Norris facts.