Singularity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Singularity
Time to start documenting, because I keep getting blown away by what I read and then I get excited.

World-first experiment achieves direct brain-to-brain communication in human subjects

Cyborg in colour!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Singularity
(03-09-2014 11:41 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Time to start documenting, because I keep getting blown away by what I read and then I get excited.

World-first experiment achieves direct brain-to-brain communication in human subjects

Cyborg in colour!

Very interesting. Drinking Beverage
It is not, however, direct brain-to-brain communication over a distance. Not even close. Not even slightly.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-09-2014, 12:48 AM
After reading the first one, I'm less impressed than the title indicates. :/ it's not really brain to brain any more than this forum is.

on to the second...

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
04-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Party poopers. They are working on it! Please don't crap on my I-want-to-be-a-machine-someday parade.
04-09-2014, 11:14 PM
(04-09-2014 10:33 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Party poopers. They are working on it! Please don't crap on my I-want-to-be-a-machine-someday parade.

Why would you want to be a machine? You'd need to keep WD-40 on hand to lubricate any parts that may become stuck and that stuff is expensive.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-09-2014, 12:14 AM
(04-09-2014 10:33 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Party poopers. They are working on it! Please don't crap on my I-want-to-be-a-machine-someday parade.

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4gPZPKJc0s

Big Grin

Very much cheers to all.
05-09-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm all for getting excited about the future! But after reading I felt like I had been click baited >:|

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.