Sinister Ministers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2014, 08:27 AM
Sinister Ministers
Excellent show on the Investigation Discovery channel. Title speaks for itself but its one way for these stories of corruption and lies to be told.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2014, 08:42 AM
RE: Sinister Ministers
Awesome tune by Bela Fleck and the Flectones
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
19-09-2014, 11:11 AM
is there a link to watch it online ?
19-09-2014, 11:51 AM
(19-09-2014 11:11 AM)Ace Wrote:  is there a link to watch it online ?

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv...s-collared
19-09-2014, 12:24 PM
There are so many religious connections to those shows that I've began to wonder if ID isn't ran by some Jesus freaks. So many of their shows have people babbling on about Jesus, and I find myself wanting to vomit.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
19-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Why is this not the name of a 70's rock band.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
19-09-2014, 07:21 PM
My favorite thing about this show was when they were running the ad for ChristianMingle.com.

Not sure if they still do that but it was an LOL moment for me when I saw it. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
19-09-2014, 07:37 PM
(19-09-2014 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My favorite thing about this show was when they were running the ad for ChristianMingle.com.

Not sure if they still do that but it was an LOL moment for me when I saw it. Smile

Whatever happened to Krishen Mingle.com ? I never see adds for them anymore. I almost never watch TV ... that might have something to do with it .. Rolleyes ("Find God's match for you") *as if* the gods needed them to get their work done for them.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-09-2014, 09:44 PM
(19-09-2014 07:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My favorite thing about this show was when they were running the ad for ChristianMingle.com.

Whatever happened to Krishen Mingle.com ? I never see adds for them anymore. I almost never watch TV ... that might have something to do with it .. Rolleyes ("Find God's match for you") *as if* the gods needed them to get their work done for them.

I always liked the one where some chick says her good Christian life was empty and meaningless before she tried the dating site. Laughat

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
20-09-2014, 06:34 PM
(19-09-2014 07:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Why is this not the name of a 70's rock band.
70s?
Sinister Ministers
Now would be perfect timing!! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein