"Sinner" Calls Criminalised

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: "Sinner" Calls Criminalised
Criminalized? Hell no! Are you kidding?

First, why should being called a sinner even bother you? I mean it's easy to understand why, given your friend's beliefs, the friend would call you that. So the problem is not the label, but the beliefs. Focus on that if it bothers you, not the label.

But the larger issue is free speech. Do you want to criminalize "idiot", "moron", "jerk", or "fool" too? Where would it stop? Your friend should be free to call you a "sinner" just as you should be free to say "fuck off".

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
22-09-2017, 11:10 AM
(22-09-2017 05:50 AM)Thinker Wrote:  You may care because it does belittle one's dignity as a human.

Does it? Or only you feel so and you want to use law to enforce your feels?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-09-2017, 06:48 PM
I think you all misunderstood me.

You all lack tonal inferences - I was being nuanced.

All I am saying is a little sarcastic. You've no idea how much resilient, brave and stoic I am - trying to tell me to grow a thick skin is totally redundant and makes no difference and a waste of your energy - I actually am totally indifferent since the age of 12 years to how people name-call me. So it's all your problem and loss.
22-09-2017, 07:00 PM
(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  I think you all misunderstood me.

You all lack tonal inferences - I was being nuanced.

All I am saying is a little sarcastic. You've no idea how much resilient, brave and stoic I am - trying to tell me to grow a thick skin is totally redundant and makes no difference and a waste of your energy - I actually am totally indifferent since the age of 12 years to how people name-call me. So it's all your problem and loss.

Well you sure showed us. Wow! We've really been put in our places.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
22-09-2017, 07:50 PM

No, we did not. I even expressed my confusion, stated what I thought you were saying, asked for clarification and then received clarification and based my final observation and opinion on that. We ABSOLUTELY got what you were saying it's just that we thought what you were saying was bloody stupid. Now you want to walk it back.

(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  You all lack tonal inferences - I was being nuanced.
No, you fuckin' were not. You asked for insults to be made illegal and punishable under the law on idiotic and juvenal grounds. There is nothing nuanced in what you are saying in the slightest.

(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  All I am saying is a little sarcastic. You've no idea how much resilient, brave and stoic I am - trying to tell me to grow a thick skin is totally redundant and makes no difference and a waste of your energy - I actually am totally indifferent since the age of 12 years to how people name-call me.
...he said directly after starting a thread about how people who say words he doesn't like to him should be branded as criminals and prosecuted under the law. Facepalm
Shit sake you silly git. Well, I'm glad your resilient and brave because my opinion is as such: you are a "sinner" ....and your "sin" is fucking stupidity. This thread has convinced me that you don't know what a fascist is, you don't know what sarcasm or nuanced means, and you're willing to lie to justify your desire to engage in active oppression of people you don't like and who don't like you.

(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  So it's all your problem and loss.
The only loss suffered in this thread is on our time listening to your twaddle, now grow up and stop being a baby.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-09-2017, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2017 08:14 PM by Thinker.)
(22-09-2017 07:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  

No, we did not. I even expressed my confusion, stated what I thought you were saying, asked for clarification and then received clarification and based my final observation and opinion on that. We ABSOLUTELY got what you were saying it's just that we thought what you were saying was bloody stupid. Now you want to walk it back.

(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  You all lack tonal inferences - I was being nuanced.
No, you fuckin' were not. You asked for insults to be made illegal and punishable under the law on idiotic and juvenal grounds. There is nothing nuanced in what you are saying in the slightest.

(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  All I am saying is a little sarcastic. You've no idea how much resilient, brave and stoic I am - trying to tell me to grow a thick skin is totally redundant and makes no difference and a waste of your energy - I actually am totally indifferent since the age of 12 years to how people name-call me.
...he said directly after starting a thread about how people who say words he doesn't like to him should be branded as criminals and prosecuted under the law. Facepalm
Shit sake you silly git. Well, I'm glad your resilient and brave because my opinion is as such: you are a "sinner" ....and your "sin" is fucking stupidity. This thread has convinced me that you don't know what a fascist is, you don't know what sarcasm or nuanced means, and you're willing to lie to justify your desire to engage in active oppression of people you don't like and who don't like you.

(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  So it's all your problem and loss.
The only loss suffered in this thread is on our time listening to your twaddle, now grow up and stop being a baby.

I was hoping to make new friends here but I don't like your insults, personal attacks and adverse remarks. Please cut it out. The forum is for critiquing ideas, not personalities. Tell you what? I don't like your tone at all - you've completely let me down and hurt me extremely badly. You need to understand that I am extremely emotionally sensitive. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for the kind of statements you have put in. I am extremely indignant with you. Your horrible tone stands and I will never forget you and your actions. Your horrible and rude character will leave me stressed, traumatised and to grieve too much, and haunt me forever as repugnant and antagonistically detestable.
22-09-2017, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2017 08:10 PM by Aliza.)
(22-09-2017 08:01 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 07:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No, we did not. I even expressed my confusion, stated what I thought you were saying, asked for clarification and then received clarification and based my final observation and opinion on that. We ABSOLUTELY got what you were saying it's just that we thought what you were saying was bloody stupid. Now you want to walk it back.

I was hoping to make new friends here but I don't like your insults, personal attacks and adverse remarks. Please cut it out. The forum is for critiquing ideas, not personalities. Tell you what? I don't like your tone at all - you've completely let me down and hurt me extremely badly. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for the kind of statements you have put in. I am extremely indignant with you. Your horrible tone stands and I will never forget you and your actions. Your horrible and rude character will haunt me forever.

Thank you for bringing your feelings to everyone's attention. I know what part of the world Whiskey Debates lives in, and I'll call his local police miniluv right away.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
22-09-2017, 08:13 PM
(22-09-2017 08:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 08:01 PM)Thinker Wrote:  I was hoping to make new friends here but I don't like your insults, personal attacks and adverse remarks. Please cut it out. The forum is for critiquing ideas, not personalities. Tell you what? I don't like your tone at all - you've completely let me down and hurt me extremely badly. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for the kind of statements you have put in. I am extremely indignant with you. Your horrible tone stands and I will never forget you and your actions. Your horrible and rude character will haunt me forever.

Thank you for bringing your feelings to everyone's attention. I know what part of the world Whiskey Debates lives in, and I'll call his local police miniluv right away.

I tried to google Whisky Debates and miniluv but cannot understand still. Please explain.
22-09-2017, 08:16 PM
(22-09-2017 08:01 PM)Thinker Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 07:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No, we did not. I even expressed my confusion, stated what I thought you were saying, asked for clarification and then received clarification and based my final observation and opinion on that. We ABSOLUTELY got what you were saying it's just that we thought what you were saying was bloody stupid. Now you want to walk it back.

I was hoping to make new friends here but I don't like your insults, personal attacks and adverse remarks. Please cut it out. The forum is for critiquing ideas, not personalities. Tell you what? I don't like your tone at all - you've completely let me down and hurt me extremely badly. You need to understand that I am extremely emotionally sensitive. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for the kind of statements you have put in. I am extremely indignant with you. Your horrible tone stands and I will never forget you and your actions. Your horrible and rude character will haunt me forever as repugnant and antagonistically detestable.

Poor little snookums...if you have ZERO TOLERANCE I assume that means you will leave the forum.

Certainly your being indignant with Whiskey will alter everyone's opinion of your special little snowflake self.

FFS - grow a set or borrow some.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
22-09-2017, 08:18 PM
(22-09-2017 08:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 08:01 PM)Thinker Wrote:  I was hoping to make new friends here but I don't like your insults, personal attacks and adverse remarks. Please cut it out. The forum is for critiquing ideas, not personalities. Tell you what? I don't like your tone at all - you've completely let me down and hurt me extremely badly. You need to understand that I am extremely emotionally sensitive. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for the kind of statements you have put in. I am extremely indignant with you. Your horrible tone stands and I will never forget you and your actions. Your horrible and rude character will haunt me forever as repugnant and antagonistically detestable.

Poor little snookums...if you have ZERO TOLERANCE I assume that means you will leave the forum.

Certainly your being indignant with Whiskey will alter everyone's opinion of your special little snowflake self.

FFS - grow a set or borrow some.

I am already stoic - it's just that I don't like him - Whiskey Debates as a person.

I will continue to stay in the forum and be a valued member forever, to be held in highest esteem imaginable.

You certainly have no idea what my feelings are right now.