"Sinner" Calls Criminalised

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2017, 04:02 AM
RE: "Sinner" Calls Criminalised
(22-09-2017 09:24 PM)Thinker Wrote:  If you read my introduction long back, you'll realise that I have lifelong psychosis. In hindsight, you should further realise how much of an offence I'm taking in from all these comments which strike me as extremely adverse, acidic and antagonistic.

I'm sorry to hear of your psychoses, but it's not really fair to lay that upon us on this forum as some sort of mitigating factor for your sometimes bizarre viewpoints. And if you're seriously affected, negatively, by the thrust and parry that's typical on forums such as TTA, maybe you should contemplate not partaking.

Quote:My sensitivity and susceptibility to even well-intentioned comments veiled in their apparently iniquitous tones are my such psychotic constituents.

Again, this is an issue you'll have to resolve as best you can if you want to participate here. You can't really expect us to gently tone down all our responses in order to avoid offending you're sensibilities.

Finally, and no doubt partially because of your psychotic state of mind, you're reading too much vitriol into a lot of our comments, and taking a lot of personal offence that's just not intended.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
23-09-2017, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2017 04:07 AM by Thinker.)
(23-09-2017 04:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Relax fella, just a bit of banter is all. Wink

Thank you for confirming. Now you have my leniency at once. I was unsure until reassured with your honesty and integrity whether you are among such antagonists, to date or not. Now I have a little peace of mind once again.

SYZ Wrote:I'm sorry to hear of your psychoses, but it's not really fair to lay that upon us on this forum as some sort of mitigating factor for your sometimes bizarre viewpoints. And if you're seriously affected, negatively, by the thrust and parry that's typical on forums such as TTA, maybe you should contemplate not partaking...

Again, this is an issue you'll have to resolve as best you can if you want to participate here. You can't really expect us to gently tone down all our responses in order to avoid offending you're sensibilities.

Finally, and no doubt partially because of your psychotic state of mind, you're reading too much vitriol into a lot of our comments, and taking a lot of personal offence that's just not intended.

I will reconsider my inferential skills in the light of less offences.
23-09-2017, 04:21 AM
I too am sorry you have mental health issues, but you're in good company I too struggle, humour is one of my coping mechanisms. Please consider SYZ's last post carefully. This forum is extremely robust combative and confrontational, as you've already found out indeed the forum rules even state that ad hominem attacks and Insults are permitted. If these things are potentially triggers for you this may not be the best place for you, I'm not suggesting that you leave but with mental illness equilibrium is key you likely won't find that here. Just a word to the wise. Wink
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
23-09-2017, 04:29 AM
(23-09-2017 03:16 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Anyways, I initially was hopeful that TTA forum would be my last bastion of humanity and until now it indeed has felt my best home. Now that I am only seeing hate-mongering attitudes towards me, I am now feeling gradually alienated - is that what you want me to go through, yes? I would be surprised if that is not so - but it has to come down to explicit consensus here.

I no longer see most of you as humans anymore because of all this such almost entirely unpredictable adversity.

At least, I plead that you spare me some littlest peace possible if you could muster your littlest to nil efforts to do so.
You don't see us as humans and expect to be respected? Go fuck yourself you pathetic crybaby.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-09-2017, 04:55 AM
(23-09-2017 04:29 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 03:16 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Anyways, I initially was hopeful that TTA forum would be my last bastion of humanity and until now it indeed has felt my best home. Now that I am only seeing hate-mongering attitudes towards me, I am now feeling gradually alienated - is that what you want me to go through, yes? I would be surprised if that is not so - but it has to come down to explicit consensus here.

I no longer see most of you as humans anymore because of all this such almost entirely unpredictable adversity.

At least, I plead that you spare me some littlest peace possible if you could muster your littlest to nil efforts to do so.
You don't see us as humans and expect to be respected? Go fuck yourself you pathetic crybaby.

So you got downrepped too! Aren't we lucky that this fool was given the ability to do that before he is banned?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-09-2017, 05:00 AM
(23-09-2017 04:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 04:29 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You don't see us as humans and expect to be respected? Go fuck yourself you pathetic crybaby.

So you got downrepped too! Aren't we lucky that this fool was given the ability to do that before he is banned?

Yes.

As for being lucky - I guess being downrepped by this clown is badge of honor and thing that show I shouldn't change anything.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-09-2017, 05:11 AM
(23-09-2017 03:42 AM)Thinker Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 03:40 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Evil_monster Lol yup that was the intention, I love nutty people, keep it up mate, this is more entertaining than late night cable. Drinking Beverage Wink

As a warning, if you continue to ill-intend to me, I'll put you on ignore list.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-09-2017, 06:05 AM
(22-09-2017 06:48 PM)Thinker Wrote:  You've no idea how much resilient, brave and stoic I am - trying to tell me to grow a thick skin is totally redundant and makes no difference and a waste of your energy - I actually am totally indifferent since the age of 12 years to how people name-call me. So it's all your problem and loss.

(22-09-2017 08:01 PM)Thinker Wrote:  You need to understand that I am extremely emotionally sensitive. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for the kind of statements you have put in.

Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
23-09-2017, 06:15 AM
(22-09-2017 09:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 09:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 09:24 PM)Thinker Wrote:  ... apparently iniquitous tones are my such psychotic constituents.
Whatever you say.

I think you mean...what did you say? Blink

It was a perfectly cromulent argument.

(23-09-2017 03:42 AM)Thinker Wrote:  As a warning, if you continue to ill-intend to me, I'll put you on ignore list.

Heavens to Mergatroyd!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
23-09-2017, 06:20 AM
(23-09-2017 06:15 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Heavens to Mergatroyd!

Should I ever request a name change here... Cool

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post