Sinner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: Sinner
Sorry KC, I didn't mean to burst your bubble. I know you didn't mean it the way it came across.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 02:58 PM
(29-03-2012 02:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 02:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am. : /

I'm not being mean. I was honestly curious. I mean... was it wrong of me to ask that based on the answers she gave me?

If so, sorry. Didn't mean it to come across negatively.

I'm just kind of excited to have another Christian here to talk about things. I mean, I love you guys and such, but I do want to talk to someone who shares my same beliefs every now and then.
Smile We get that you're excited, but give her a chance to find her feet ja? You've just asked a barrage of questions, when she admitted she hasn't thought too hard about this stuff. Question time comes but at her own pace - all of the info you have about her beliefs you asked her for, she's not volunteered it. You're bein' too bouncy puppy Wink Her experience of you is from her own forum where you've been having a go at them and been fairly hostile, and here. Let her see that you're a likeable guy and not out to just prove her wrong - otherwise you risk alienating her. Sorry for talking about you in third person AS Smile
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know you're right.

I'll hold off on my questions.

Sorry for the barrage, AnotherSinner.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-03-2012, 02:59 PM
It's ok, I know you get excited when a Christian comes sniffing around, but it's obvious Sinner's theological interests are not as intense as yours, so slow down there turbo! Smile
(29-03-2012 02:45 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 02:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yeah, but you sound more like a firing squad than someone who is happy to see a compadre.
I suppose you're right.

Sorry.

Oops...nevermind, you've been atheistically chastised enough. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-03-2012, 03:00 PM
(29-03-2012 02:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sorry KC, I didn't mean to burst your bubble. I know you didn't mean it the way it came across.
I tend to have a problem with being too blunt and sounding cold when I don't mean it that way.

I have to constantly watch this. My wife tells me that many times I come across rude via text.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-03-2012, 03:05 PM
(29-03-2012 03:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 02:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sorry KC, I didn't mean to burst your bubble. I know you didn't mean it the way it came across.
I tend to have a problem with being too blunt and sounding cold when I don't mean it that way.

I have to constantly watch this. My wife tells me that many times I come across rude via text.
Don't worry KC we'll let you know Big Grin hehehehehe Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-03-2012, 03:09 PM
(29-03-2012 03:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

You should turn this over to Jesus.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-03-2012, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 04:13 PM by AnotherSinner.)
(29-03-2012 02:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  AnotherSinner, I would also like to ask why you do not believe in evolution.

What are your reasons?
How do you reconcile your beliefs against the mounds and mounds of scientific data that supports evolution?
As a Christian, do you think evolution is against God and/or evil? If so, why?
How do you reconcile the inaccuracies within the Biblical Creation Account between Genesis 1-3?
How do you reconcile the proof that the Akkadian Creation account parallels the Biblical Creation Account and historically predates it?
God's image is the primary factor to why I have a hard time believing Evolution to be true. Man was made in God's image. Unless my understanding of Evolution is wrong, which it can be, humans are to have evolved from a monkey like being.

(29-03-2012 02:45 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 02:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am. : /

I'm not being mean. I was honestly curious. I mean... was it wrong of me to ask that based on the answers she gave me?

If so, sorry. Didn't mean it to come across negatively.

I'm just kind of excited to have another Christian here to talk about things. I mean, I love you guys and such, but I do want to talk to someone who shares my same beliefs every now and then.

Awww... couldn't get that to display with the time reference in the video. Sad
Oh no! Not the "I am going to call/name him George!" Laughat Should I start running now? *Looks around*
[+] 2 users Like AnotherSinner's post
29-03-2012, 04:15 PM
(29-03-2012 04:10 PM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  Unless my understanding of Evolution is wrong, which it can be, humans are to have evolved from a monkey like being.
so did God Big Grin Tee hee.

Think you've got KC here Smile Always pleasant to watch him squirm. Never did get a straight answer on this out of him.
29-03-2012, 04:22 PM
(29-03-2012 04:10 PM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  Oh no! Not the "I am going to call/name him George!" Laughat Should I start running now? *Looks around*

I think the Looney Toons are to be taken prophetically... so that means you need to find a "Buggs Bunny" to take your place. There are several candidates- maybe gdemoss would work? Unsure

(sorry Gary, poor Dani needs a fast escape! See the video above if you're confused. Tongue )
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
29-03-2012, 04:55 PM
(29-03-2012 03:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I tend to have a problem with being too blunt and sounding cold when I don't mean it that way.

Pffft, you're describing Chas, pussycat. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.