Sinner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Sinner
(29-03-2012 04:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 04:10 PM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  Unless my understanding of Evolution is wrong, which it can be, humans are to have evolved from a monkey like being.
so did God Big Grin Tee hee.

Think you've got KC here Smile Always pleasant to watch him squirm. Never did get a straight answer on this out of him.
lol I have too answered this... in detail, in fact. I'll touch on it tomorrow. I'm home right now.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Going to sound crazy...but I am going to try to forgive what happened at WCF. Do feel that here, I am more accepted, so hoping to stick around...if that is okay?
[+] 1 user Likes AnotherSinner's post
29-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Of course!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-03-2012, 07:58 PM
(29-03-2012 07:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Of course!

Thanks...hoping to come to understand more of the views had here. Whether or not I share them, I would like to at least understand them.
Also enjoying the other topics here too....so glad to see so many others who love books, games, and more here.
29-03-2012, 08:58 PM
(29-03-2012 07:58 PM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 07:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  Of course!

Thanks...hoping to come to understand more of the views had here. Whether or not I share them, I would like to at least understand them.
Also enjoying the other topics here too....so glad to see so many others who love books, games, and more here.
Of course you're welcome to stay! And there are plenty of topics to discuss!
29-03-2012, 09:03 PM
(29-03-2012 07:43 PM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  Going to sound crazy...but I am going to try to forgive what happened at WCF. Do feel that here, I am more accepted, so hoping to stick around...if that is okay?
Of course you can stay, but I fear what will happen when you come to the monthly TTA BBQ. Theists get a little queasy their first time. You know, with the babyburgers and all. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-03-2012, 10:52 PM
(29-03-2012 02:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 02:41 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I am. : /

I'm not being mean. I was honestly curious. I mean... was it wrong of me to ask that based on the answers she gave me?

If so, sorry. Didn't mean it to come across negatively.

I'm just kind of excited to have another Christian here to talk about things. I mean, I love you guys and such, but I do want to talk to someone who shares my same beliefs every now and then.

Yeah, but you sound more like a firing squad than someone who is happy to see a compadre.
Actually KC, I think it's good preparation Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
30-03-2012, 05:19 AM
(29-03-2012 07:43 PM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  Going to sound crazy...but I am going to try to forgive what happened at WCF. Do feel that here, I am more accepted, so hoping to stick around...if that is okay?
Of course it's OK, we welcome everyone Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-03-2012, 08:30 AM
(29-03-2012 05:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 04:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  so did God Big Grin Tee hee.

Think you've got KC here Smile Always pleasant to watch him squirm. Never did get a straight answer on this out of him.
lol I have too answered this... in detail, in fact. I'll touch on it tomorrow. I'm home right now.

In short, there was a point in time (whenever that was) that God decided to impart His image upon Homo Sapiens. This was both a blessing and a curse. Our souls were now eternal and could be damned or saved. With the imparting of the image, we now had the knowledge of sin.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Why do the theologians rarely decide that the description of animals was an inappropriate cultural thing? Come on King it's easier to simply suggest that everything is important, and humans are simply the part that is able to spread everything to the culmination. Why is everyone so focused on being better than everything else that exists? Why not view god's image as animate? That would definitely fit quite well, especially if angels are supposed to be made in god's image. You've read revelations, they look nothing like humans.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post