Sister site down?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2015, 03:14 AM
Sister site down?
Yes I'm asking because I don't know if it's just my computer or what but for about 12 hours now our sister site AF, has been unable to load. I get the 502 Bad Gateway message of death. Just checked it and it is there again.

Is this me or is anyone else having this issue? I'd report it over there, but I can't even get the main page to load.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: Sister site down?
Yeah, I'm getting the same error message. Don't know why.
08-04-2015, 03:30 AM
I don't know what the issue is, but I've communicated with a few people, and we're all having the same issue. I'm sure Tibs is on it though.

I'm glad you asked, because with current events, I hope we can get back in the swing pretty easily, but at the same time, let's not talk too much about AF at TTA. We don't want them to start kicking us out for spamming Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like rexbeccarox's post
08-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Red-headed step sister. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-04-2015, 03:52 AM
(08-04-2015 03:30 AM)rexbeccarox Wrote:  I don't know what the issue is, but I've communicated with a few people, and we're all having the same issue. I'm sure Tibs is on it though.

I'm glad you asked, because with current events, I hope we can get back in the swing pretty easily, but at the same time, let's not talk too much about AF at TTA. We don't want them to start kicking us out for spamming Big Grin

Oh I agree. I just knew that many of us from over there have migrated to over here and figured someone would eventually see my post. Thanks for responding Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Judi Lynn's post
08-04-2015, 04:21 AM
AF.org goes down for a couple hours and all you AF guys have a cry and don't know what to do with yourself.
Jesus, spend some time at TTA and you'll get used to it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
08-04-2015, 04:39 AM
I think the site is being hijacked by Christian terrorists because I said they weren't really Christians.
[+] 4 users Like Pickup_shonuff's post
08-04-2015, 04:48 AM
(08-04-2015 04:39 AM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  I think the site is being hijacked by Christian terrorists because I said they weren't really Christians.

And now we're next. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
08-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Help me AF members
Sorry for posting this here but it's the only place where I'm registered and can find other members from AF - I can't access the forum because I get the error 502 Bad Gateway - is this normal and expected or is it just me?

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-04-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: Help me AF members
No, it's not just you. Other members have reported the same problem. Upon attempting to access the site directly with its IP, it shows 403 Forbidden. It's a server problem most likely, not something with your equipment or network. Let's hope the divine Tiberius fixes it sometime soon.
[+] 3 users Like Maratiga's post