Sitting in limbo.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Sitting in limbo.
(29-06-2015 07:01 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So it's been two weeks and I'm still just sitting in limbo with no word on my medical board status. I know it takes a while I'm just sick of hearing the same non answer over and over. What's worst is that I have a job interview for a job I actually want and if I get it I might have to turn it down. I'm hoping the military sees the logic in keeping me around doing bitch work until I get out is a waste of my time and lets me work on my next career. I doubt they will though. They're very good at not giving a fuck. My fault though should've not signed up I guess.

Yup... Dealing with the service bureaucracy is like watching flies fuck....

It's boring as hell, and you never really see anything happen......

The weird part is the first day you get out... You don't quite know what to make of it all.......

It'll happen.... Eventually.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2015, 10:30 AM
(29-06-2015 07:01 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So it's been two weeks and I'm still just sitting in limbo with no word on my medical board status. I know it takes a while I'm just sick of hearing the same non answer over and over. What's worst is that I have a job interview for a job I actually want and if I get it I might have to turn it down. I'm hoping the military sees the logic in keeping me around doing bitch work until I get out is a waste of my time and lets me work on my next career. I doubt they will though. They're very good at not giving a fuck. My fault though should've not signed up I guess.

You don't sit to do the limbo. Just sayin'.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-06-2015, 12:15 PM
(29-06-2015 10:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

You don't sit to do the limbo. Just sayin'.

God dammit bucky.....couldn't let me slide on that could you.
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
17-07-2015, 05:20 AM
*Update*

Got into work yesterday and decide to check my medical status to see if I've been officially med boarded. Not only have I not I have no current status under medical as if every thing is fine and my duty restrictions(no classified materials) has been cleared too. So this would mean I'm able to do my actual job in the military and not sit in limbo. Shocking

Last time I checked I still have all my symptoms and I'm just as crazy so...what the fuck.

And of course I call my chain of command. As usual no answers or I get the I'll get back with you. Fuck off ya cunts.