Siz says Hi.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Siz says Hi.
Hello all,

Instead of writing a wall of prose to introduce myself and pretend I have a lot of important things to say, I'll just list some stuff here about myself:

From London, UK.
Hard-working business owner. Family man.
Conscientious atheist for many years. Pragmatic nihilist, Laveyan Satanist sympathiser (I don't take it too seriously, I just like the bit about being selfish and not having to feel guilty about being shitty to anyone/everyone).
Ex-rower, cyclist, rugby coach and all-round water sport junkie.
Brutally honest to the detriment of most relationships (IRL and online). Have issues with authority, posers, artifice and, in fact, most people. Especially left-wing, liberal airheads. And people who have children that can't feed/clothe/educate them.

So, anyone left still reading, "hello"... Hoping to join in the community, find out something new each day and perhaps add a little to the quirk myself.

Seen a couple of guys posting here I know from other forums, so "Hi" (you know who you are).

See you around...

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton Lavey
If god had meant us to believe in him he would've existed - Linda Smith
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Siz says Hi.
Welcome aboard

15-09-2015, 10:22 PM
Welcome!
15-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Hi.
I'm more to the left than right. Have no kids and consider myself a pragmatic liberal. Am Aussie so used to English humor and somewhat of an Anglophile.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Hello! Big Grin
16-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Welcome!

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
16-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-09-2015, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 03:43 AM by Stevil.)
Hey there Siz, Good to read your posts again.

Didn't realise your into ruggers.
Ya think England will do well?
16-09-2015, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 04:56 AM by Siz.)
(16-09-2015 02:26 AM)Stevil Wrote:  Hey there Siz, Good to read your posts again.

Didn't realise your into ruggers.
Ya think England will do well?

Hey Stevil - one of my fave posters from 'the other place'! Bowing

Glad to see the amoralist flag still held aloft. We'll whip this lot into shape in no time! Laugh out load (though it does look like you've been on the case for a while. Rolleyes )

Yeah, rugby! MiniSiz (now 11y/o) now plays for his club and school so it's a busy programme of training and matches. My cycling has subsequently taken a nosedive. Anyway, I took my coaching exam last year and am now getting under the skin of the established coaches at the club and generally being a nuisance - they don't like having RFU guidelines waved in their faces! I'm also a qualified ref.

So, England's chances? Well, bookies (in the UK) have it at 9/2 and that seems about right to me. I'll be pleased if we get to the semis. Need to pull out some good performances to get out of the group alive though. Really looking forward to the competition - see you on Sat 3rd...!

Your lot all good?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton Lavey
16-09-2015, 04:23 AM
(15-09-2015 10:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi.
I'm more to the left than right. Have no kids and consider myself a pragmatic liberal. Am Aussie so used to English humor and somewhat of an Anglophile.

Thanks for the welcome.

Will you be following the rugby? I guess we shouldn't mention the cricket...??!