Siz says Hi.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Siz says Hi.
(16-09-2015 04:23 AM)Siz Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 10:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi.
I'm more to the left than right. Have no kids and consider myself a pragmatic liberal. Am Aussie so used to English humor and somewhat of an Anglophile.

Thanks for the welcome.

Will you be following the rugby? I guess we shouldn't mention the cricket...??!

No not really. I only love cricket and you deserved it this year.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2015, 05:09 AM
Jennybee, DLJ, Peebothuhul, Morondog & Szuchow, many thanks for the welcome.

WTF is Peebothuhul? Can I have a phonetic and existential explanation, please?! Blink

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton Lavey
If god had meant us to believe in him he would've existed - Linda Smith
[+] 1 user Likes Siz's post
16-09-2015, 05:31 AM
(16-09-2015 05:09 AM)Siz Wrote:  Jennybee, DLJ, Peebothuhul, Morondog & Szuchow, many thanks for the welcome.

WTF is Peebothuhul? Can I have a phonetic and existential explanation, please?! Blink

He sometimes abbreviates it to Peebot Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-09-2015, 06:45 AM
Welcome, and greetings from the Emerald Isle.

I'll being supporting the boys in green of course. The bookies have Ireland at 9/1 which is about right....3/1 to reach semis.... mmmm..I might stick a few bob on that.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
16-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Hi Marozz,

Decent game a couple of weeks ago... at least it was for us! I have to admit to being a little concerned by the leprechaun army - never to be underestimisatificated. Wounded now though - we may meet again...

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to the craic!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton Lavey
16-09-2015, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 09:01 AM by Marozz.)
(16-09-2015 07:17 AM)Siz Wrote:  Hi Marozz,

Decent game a couple of weeks ago... at least it was for us! I have to admit to being a little concerned by the leprechaun army - never to be underestimisatificated. Wounded now though - we may meet again...

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to the craic!

I enjoyed the game alright. I don't think it was such a bad thing to lose that game, nothing worse than an overconfident Irish team going into a big tournament . Either way, the craic will be ninety and the Guinness will flow...cheers!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
16-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
25-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Hello Siz. I reckon that we are desperate for participation in a heathen forum. Our other forum is down as you know. If I tell you that I am older than OG you will recognize me as Icarus.

Birds of a feather flock together, eh?
25-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Hi Smile

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
25-09-2015, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 07:54 PM by Siz.)
Hey, howdy Iccy!

I suspected I'd see a few more of the crowd mosey along. Stevil's around somewhere too - he's been here a while.

WTF is the problem at HAF? Been down now for a couple of weeks. His Omnipotence The Asmo, obviously not up to scratch! Laugh out load

Anyway, I like it in here. It's a bit more... vigourous. And we're allowed to be mean and rude and stuff. Sometimes I gotta break away from the interminable niceness over there...