Skeptical about Noah's Ark Discovery*need info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Skeptical about Noah's Ark Discovery*need info.
Hello!
Is their any information that proves Noah ark discovery a Hoax?
I just can't believe that story can be true and can't be prove to be true true.
Im talking about does petrified wood they found in Mount Ararat and the rest of the info
the discovery in quran state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIzyxDr3j44

thanks

just wish to see the evidence that prove them wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Skeptical about Noah's Ark Discovery*need info.
This video is discredited on one of the video responses. Another point to look at is that a discovery like this would be extremely huge. Every Christian, Jew, and Muslim would be all over this. News coverage would be all over the place.

There would be a national holiday named after the discovery. It would be a new uprising of retards!

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Clint Barnett's post
28-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Just check out what PZ said about this find:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2010/...ryngula%29
[+] 1 user Likes Enraged's post
28-12-2011, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 03:41 PM by wacko10/6.)
(28-12-2011 07:40 AM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  This video is discredited on one of the video responses. Another point to look at is that a discovery like this would be extremely huge. Every Christian, Jew, and Muslim would be all over this. News coverage would be all over the place.

There would be a national holiday named after the discovery. It would be a new uprising of retards!

That true that why i ask for scientifically evidence that prove this junk wrong, i know their something out their.
Very little they show anything that goes against this crap cause the world is more corrupted then India political order and everyone know how obvious that shit is but no one does anything about it Dodgy.
(28-12-2011 08:03 AM)Enraged Wrote:  Just check out what PZ said about this find:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2010/...ryngula%29

Oh this is very clear thanks mate!.
oH! im glad we are not inbreds of Noah blood line Angel LOOL.
[+] 1 user Likes wacko10/6's post
28-12-2011, 06:07 PM
(28-12-2011 03:29 PM)wacko10/6 Wrote:  Oh this is very clear thanks mate!.
oH! im glad we are not inbreds of Noah blood line Angel LOOL.

Seriously, dude? It takes more than a bunch of wood on a mountain to come even close to proving the flood. Even if they found an actual giant boat on Ararat with Noah written on it and filled with thousands of years-old dung, without geologic evidence at least in the area it cannot be more than a tribute to a local legend. An ancient creation museum if you wish. Interesting find but it still needs corroborating evidence to sustain that it means more than meets the eye.

That story is dead and buried, my friend. Rest assured.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
28-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Yeah this is an old story. I remember it from when I was still in highschool kind of old.

But certain factors must be remembered when hearing about any Ark stories whatsoever.

One is that there were numerous great floods throughout history, some recorded and some obviously not so. Many great floods means many stories of great floods, many stories means many locations near where the one the bible claims will likely have evidence of a flood.

Evidence of a boat in a high place is not evidence of Noah's Ark. It is evidence of a large boat in a high place. Unfortunately the Noah's ark people always jump all over ever damned boat found and litter the place with irritation so that any actual archeological work takes forever to get done. And archeology is already a slow process.

I have to assume that any massive boat (though not massive enough for the task) that was said to contain such things as the Ark was, would be easily identifiable by evidence on board that archeologists would find. I would also assume that there are archeologists who would feel the need to report such a finding. Of course that is if the devil hasn't corrupted them yet like he did the evolutionary biologists.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Skeptical of UFOs sequoyah 24 851 27-09-2013 11:36 AM
Last Post: grizzlysnake
  Pre-viking European 'discovery' of America? Nappa 17 1,148 08-02-2013 05:31 PM
Last Post: ClydeLee
  A skeptical fairytale Observer 19 1,439 02-05-2011 01:50 PM
Last Post: Observer
  A Haunting on Discovery Channel omega21 3 1,110 03-04-2010 09:40 PM
Last Post: Unbeliever