Skin peeling off of the fingertips (NSFW)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 09:20 AM
RE: Skin peeling off of the fingertips
(29-08-2012 09:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 09:06 AM)nach_in Wrote:  clean your bathroom with bleach or something like that without gloves. Those are fungi so you'll need something that kills them, and bleach can do that, but instead of just leaving your hands in a bowl you can do something useful while you're at it, like cleaning your bathroom Big Grin
Are you sure about that?

as sure as I can be with two pictures, as far as I know is very common, I get those from time to time... you can also use those disinfectant soaps if you don't want to clean, but it may take longer to go away Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 09:21 AM
(29-08-2012 09:20 AM)nach_in Wrote:  as sure as I can be with two pictures, as far as I know is very common, I get those from time to time... you can also use those disinfectant soaps if you don't want to clean, but it may take longer to go away Tongue
I suppose it's worth a try. Thanks for the tip. Thumbsup
29-08-2012, 09:23 AM
The R thumb does look like a fungus. But there are a lot of derm conditions. (One of my friends has to wear gloves all the time with ointment in them). So if the bleach, or even just doing the dishes by hand, a few times doesn't stop the progression, go show it to the doc at Urgent Care.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
29-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Make sure you clean your keyboard too. If it's a fungus, you'll get it right back from your keyboard.

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
29-08-2012, 09:47 AM
(29-08-2012 09:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Make sure you clean your keyboard too. If it's a fungus, you'll get it right back from your keyboard.

And your penis.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
29-08-2012, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 02:51 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
LOL - I came in way too late to this thread. Damn.

Eczema?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
30-08-2012, 12:35 AM
I had this a couple of times. How did I get it? By working something with my hands, then after some time I would stop and then the old skin would start peeling off. Example: when I was free climbing, my hands were like bricks, all that hard skin, but when I stopped, the extra layers of my skin started to fall off, so I had that exact "problem". It solves it's self out after a few days, nothing to worry about. You don't have to go to extremes like free climbing, carrying things, cleaning your house, doing some work with your hands will make your skin thicken a bit, then when you stop, it will fall off.

Normal.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-08-2012, 12:45 AM
It's normally a type of fungus. Get an anti-fungal cream and disinfect everything (and maybe stop wanking for a while Tongue)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
30-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Or it doesn't have to be fungus, maybe he just needs to continue climbing rocks for the rest of his life...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
31-08-2012, 08:06 AM
It's getting worse. Today it has started burning.

[Image: 47W77.jpg]
[Image: zX2Wd.jpg]