Skunks on Noah's Ark.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Skunks on Noah's Ark.
(24-10-2015 09:17 AM)Alla Wrote:  Good arguments. But if you believe that because of faith in God anybody can endure anything then those arguments fall flat. We believe that everything is possible with God.
For example, some people ask: "how did Noah bring(was looking for) all the animals?" The answer: Noah didn't look for them, he didn't bring them. But God commanded to all the animals and they came to Noah.
Miracles happen among God's chosen people who ACT according to their FAITH.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2015, 10:26 AM
(24-10-2015 09:17 AM)Alla Wrote:  Miracles happen among God's chosen people who ACT according to their FAITH.

Yeah sure -- that didn't work out too well for 6 million Jews in the 40's.......

Oh -- gawd was on vacation then???

It's a miracle!!!!!Lecture_preist

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-10-2015, 10:30 AM
(24-10-2015 10:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 09:17 AM)Alla Wrote:  Miracles happen among God's chosen people who ACT according to their FAITH.

Yeah sure -- that didn't work out too well for 6 million Jews in the 40's.......

They don't have faith in Him. They rejected Him 2000 years ago. They are still rejecting Him - God of OT Jehovah(Jesus Christ).

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-10-2015, 10:33 AM
(24-10-2015 10:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah sure -- that didn't work out too well for 6 million Jews in the 40's.......

They don't have faith in Him. They rejected Him 2000 years ago. They are still rejecting Him - God of OT Jehovah(Jesus Christ).

Wrong.... You hijacked THEIR invisible buddy, not the other way round....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-10-2015, 10:35 AM
(24-10-2015 10:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  They don't have faith in Him. They rejected Him 2000 years ago. They are still rejecting Him - God of OT Jehovah(Jesus Christ).

Wrong.... You hijacked THEIR invisible buddy, not the other way round....

I did not. I am from tribe of Joseph, more specifically - from Ephraim. Tribe of Judah is my brothers and sisters who rejected God Father by rejecting God Jehovah(Jesus). They are LOST sheep of the house of Israel. I am saved sheep of the house of Israel.

24-10-2015, 10:39 AM
(22-10-2015 06:49 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  The methane saturation on an airtight vessel would have killed everything before it exploded.
What makes you think it was air right? You would still need a source of ignition even if it was airtight.
24-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah..... Everybody has the right Jebus....

Look - you can "believe" whatever the hell you want -- it doesn't change the historical FACT -- (not your made up story) --- that the OT of the KJV bible was hijacked from the Jewish people...

They believed the bullshit, long before anybody in your church did....

bottom line

It's still bullshit.... Never happened... It's just a story to keep the weak minded kiddies busy on a rainy afternoon...

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-10-2015, 10:43 AM
(24-10-2015 10:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  bottom line
It's still bullshit.... Never happened... It's just a story to keep the weak minded kiddies busy on a rainy afternoon...
Oh, I respect this opinion of yours.

24-10-2015, 11:46 AM
(24-10-2015 10:43 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  bottom line
Oh, I respect this opinion of yours.

You should.

It's rational, reasonable, and logical.

The alternative is your idea of believing utter nonsense, having a total disregard for facts - and simply relying on "Gawd did it"....

Why not go for "Dumbledore did it"???? It's more current, has plenty of followers, and is available on DVD and Blue Ray disc.....

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-10-2015, 11:53 AM
(24-10-2015 11:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:43 AM)Alla Wrote:  Oh, I respect this opinion of yours.

You should.

It's rational, reasonable, and logical.

The alternative is your idea of believing utter nonsense, having a total disregard for facts - and simply relying on "Gawd did it"....

Why not go for "Dumbledore did it"???? It's more current, has plenty of followers, and is available on DVD and Blue Ray disc.....

Drinking Beverage

So is this

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.