Skunks on Noah's Ark.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Skunks on Noah's Ark.
(24-10-2015 11:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:43 AM)Alla Wrote:  Oh, I respect this opinion of yours.

You should.

It's rational, reasonable, and logical.
Of course. I respect any opinion of yours.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2015, 12:06 PM
(23-10-2015 12:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Skunk-weed is low grade, sub-par stuff. I can't imagine someone liking it. The smell of Blueberry or Northern Lights #5, though...

Mmmm.

Back in the day, Humboldt County Skunk was the best shit you could get on the West Coast. You'd have to get some Vietnamese stick to get any better.
24-10-2015, 01:08 PM
(24-10-2015 12:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(23-10-2015 12:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Skunk-weed is low grade, sub-par stuff. I can't imagine someone liking it. The smell of Blueberry or Northern Lights #5, though...

Mmmm.

Back in the day, Humboldt County Skunk was the best shit you could get on the West Coast. You'd have to get some Vietnamese stick to get any better.

I ended up on the wrong road in Humboldt County back around 1983 -- the road went down to a two track - and I foolishly kept riding.... I was lost.(was on a 1974 Norton)...

I got directions from the nice man wearing a ski-mask and toting what looked to be an M-16. He advised me not to come back anytime soon......

I later related the story to a county sheriff..... He was "Yup -- them boys are growing that marywanna out there... You probably should keep to the main roads"...

Sadcryface

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-10-2015, 02:26 PM
(24-10-2015 10:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yeah sure -- that didn't work out too well for 6 million Jews in the 40's.......

Oh -- gawd was on vacation then???

It's a miracle!!!!!Lecture_preist
They don't have faith in Him. They rejected Him 2000 years ago. They are still rejecting Him - God of OT Jehovah(Jesus Christ).

How incredibly dismissive and disrespectful of you.

I guess you DO have what it takes to become a god like the one you worship, since here you are, justifying genocide, just like the god of the Bible does.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
24-10-2015, 04:30 PM
(24-10-2015 02:26 PM)julep Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  They don't have faith in Him. They rejected Him 2000 years ago. They are still rejecting Him - God of OT Jehovah(Jesus Christ).

I guess you DO have what it takes to become a god like the one you worship, since here you are, justifying genocide, just like the god of the Bible does.

Yahhbuttt --- He only does it because HE LOVES US!!!!!..

Consider

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-10-2015, 04:58 PM
(24-10-2015 02:26 PM)julep Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 10:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  They don't have faith in Him. They rejected Him 2000 years ago. They are still rejecting Him - God of OT Jehovah(Jesus Christ).

What are you talking about?!
I only said that Jews are not God's covenant people. I didn't say they were killed by Hitler because of that. I didn't justify anything.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-10-2015, 05:11 PM
(24-10-2015 04:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 02:26 PM)julep Wrote:  How incredibly dismissive and disrespectful of you.

What are you talking about?!
I only said that Jews are not God's covenant people. I didn't say they were killed by Hitler because of that. I didn't justify anything.

In response to

Yeah sure -- that didn't work out too well for 6 million Jews in the 40's.......

Oh -- gawd was on vacation then???

It's a miracle!!!!!Lecture_preist,

You wrote
They don't have faith in Him. They rejected Him 2000 years ago. They are still rejecting Him - God of OT Jehovah(Jesus Christ).

You implied that because the Jews are not "God's covenant people"--a direct contradiction of their holy book--they didn't get protection from god (who surely might have wanted to protect his people from Hitler), because they have "rejected" him. Jews would differ on having rejected God. Jews would call you as a Mormon a worshiper of a false god, an idolator.

Yes, that is excusing genocide and is an absolutely shitty position for anyone to take. And any god who designs the Holocaust as a morality lesson to teach potential gods such as yourself the difference between good and evil is not a good god and not worthy of worship. Following such a god is immoral and would be soul-destroying, if any of us had souls to destroy.
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
25-10-2015, 07:37 PM
(24-10-2015 09:17 AM)Alla Wrote:  Miracles happen among God's chosen people who ACT according to their FAITH.

Any person who gives any credence to the ark story is either very, very stupid or very deluded.

Which are you, Alla?

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
25-10-2015, 11:50 PM
*Sigh* Everyone has the ark story wrong! It wasn't a boat it was a submarine and there weren't any live animals on it but embryos. They were given to Noah by aliens called the Nephilim who also told him how to build the ark. Zecharia Sitchin explains it all in his book "The 12th Planet".
26-10-2015, 05:05 AM
(25-10-2015 11:50 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  *Sigh* Everyone has the ark story wrong! It wasn't a boat it was a submarine and there weren't any live animals on it but embryos. They were given to Noah by aliens called the Nephilim who also told him how to build the ark. Zecharia Sitchin explains it all in his book "The 12th Planet".

So you're telling me that aliens gave to a man with no electricity or refrigeration a shitload of embryos to look after, then they taught him how to build a submarine out of wood. I assume the gestation chambers were made of wood as well?

If that were true, would it not be simpler just to beam noah and his brats onboard a guest vessel to hang out in orbit for a while?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.