Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
05-11-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
I have a Skype account and I'd love to have someone to chat with, especially non-theistic folks. But I am paranoid and stuff and I've been diversifying my online identity recently in part to avoid a moron internet stalker troll *expletive deleted* so I was thinking of making a new one under my TTA name. I think most of the people I know on Skype know I'm a non-theist, but I don't want StalkerInfant pestering me 'cos he's now all 'God loves you whether you believe in him or not lol' and I want to RPG him into oblivion. Angry

Should I just make a new one?

Anxiety-prone CBO is anxiety-prone. Blush

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 05:23 PM
(05-11-2012 05:19 PM)calmblueocean Wrote:  I have a Skype account and I'd love to have someone to chat with, especially non-theistic folks. But I am paranoid and stuff and I've been diversifying my online identity recently in part to avoid a moron internet stalker troll *expletive deleted* so I was thinking of making a new one under my TTA name. I think most of the people I know on Skype know I'm a non-theist, but I don't want StalkerInfant pestering me 'cos he's now all 'God loves you whether you believe in him or not lol' and I want to RPG him into oblivion. Angry

Should I just make a new one?

Anxiety-prone CBO is anxiety-prone. Blush
No problem.

I don't see any problem with being a bit paranoid.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Happy Holidays folks! I'll be on skype fstratzero for the holidays, and if you guys need somebody to talk to I'll be available.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
25-12-2012, 07:50 AM
In the new year I'll hopefully be available to talk on Skype again.... Damn laptops and their breaking down...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
26-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Hopefully I'll be able to join more voice chats. ; ) Usually before 6 PM my time I can chat.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
12-01-2013, 10:02 AM
It's good to have a working computer again, I'm ready for a call whenever.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
12-01-2013, 07:17 PM
We need to start these back up again guys. After all that's been going on, I think it would be wonderful to have a lot of members talking to eachother.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
12-01-2013, 08:06 PM
I second that notion.

12-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Voice chatting? sweet!

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
12-01-2013, 08:11 PM
(12-01-2013 08:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Voice chatting? sweet!
Yeah. If you have a Skype and a Mic, come and join some of our calls.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post