Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
24-04-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
Pretty much anything which comes to mind, if I remember right, been a while.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 05:40 PM
I haven't been in one of the Skype conversations on here in so long that I don't even know who is participating in it anymore. xD I will probably be in the dark until July as well... ugh... Undecided

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
25-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Re: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
Sif not talk to me FT. *pout*
25-04-2013, 07:32 PM
(25-04-2013 06:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Sif not talk to me FT. *pout*

Say again?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-04-2013, 07:54 PM
(24-04-2013 08:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  So what do you dudes and dudettes dudines even talk about on skype?

Religion?
Money?
Sex?
Kidnapping and murder?

It's the last one isn't it?

Fixt! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
25-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Dudines?

Dudettes sounds better.

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Sooo, how about we try to get a call running this weekend or sometime...?

I've felt pretty bored this holidays, my entire social interaction portion had been planned to involve skype talks with the skype group....

28-04-2013, 10:08 AM
(28-04-2013 10:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sooo, how about we try to get a call running this weekend or sometime...?

I've felt pretty bored this holidays, my entire social interaction portion had been planned to involve skype talks with the skype group....

Just let me know.
28-04-2013, 10:12 AM
It'll be another week before the possibility probably, schools in again this week....

argh!

At least when it happens, I'll hopefully have discussion points, imagine, an organised call!

28-04-2013, 03:20 PM
(28-04-2013 10:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  It'll be another week before the possibility probably, schools in again this week....

argh!

At least when it happens, I'll hopefully have discussion points, imagine, an organised call!

I'd like that.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.