Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Re: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
Sigh...
Find all posts by this user
30-04-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
(29-04-2013 10:06 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Dat was some fun shit last night guys. Big Grin

Yes, yes it was.

I think you might have actually out-done me when it comes to interrupting people, and I do that a lot, I am sure Steven will confirm that.

As an unrelated note, I think that at the beginning of each call, we need to elect somebody to act as the DPRjones of the call, you know keep things from diverging too far from topic.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
30-04-2013, 09:56 PM
I couldn't get a word in edge wise. Man, I miss Zephony in the calls. He was a pretty cool dude.

Also, I barely seem to even see Vosur on in the calls.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
30-04-2013, 11:29 PM
You miss who?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Who do I contact to become a part if this? Also is it a webcam chat or just instant messaging? Sorry if this has been asked and answerd already, there is just 35 pages of replys and I didn't want to go through them all lol.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2013, 01:21 AM
(01-05-2013 12:30 AM)ReasonandScience Wrote:  Who do I contact to become a part if this? Also is it a webcam chat or just instant messaging? Sorry if this has been asked and answerd already, there is just 35 pages of replys and I didn't want to go through them all lol.

All you need to do is put your Skype name up here and somebody will add you to their contacts list and then probably spread your name around, or give you other users Skype names for you to contact, so just throw your Skype name up and we'll work from there.

The Skype calls are an all audio format in groups (you need to pay Skype to use video), however Skype's inbuilt IM is often used too in between calls.

01-05-2013, 01:49 AM
My Skype is: reasonandscience530

Are there specific days and times that these discussions go on?

Nobody really knows where all this shit came from. But I think I'd rather trust the dudes in lab coats who aren't demanding I get up early every Sunday to overdress and apologize for being human.
01-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Nope, it is pretty sporadic, due to the Skype Group regulars living in several time zones and have obligations.

And don't expect any kind of rational discussion itinerary, the discussion is just as sporadic and random as the call schedule itself.

01-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Awesome! In excited!
[+] 1 user Likes ReasonandScience's post