Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
08-07-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
(08-07-2013 05:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  But my Coach said accepting hormones from people was bad.

JUST LET ME LOVE YOU FREE

IT'LL BE OVER AS SOON AS YOU ACCEPT IT

I PROMISE
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Re: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
O.o I'm afraid.
08-07-2013, 06:13 PM
(08-07-2013 06:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  O.o I'm afraid.

Join us.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I won't be making it today, I am going to go to therapy. All this bullshit has caused me to seriously break down in terms of the whole "Family mentality" I built around this place. So, I need some time to rethink my thought on who the fuck I still consider family on this forum, and who the hell I don't want to be near, post with, or talk to.

Sorry guys, I know that I'm the glue in this working establishment (Just kidding),but I need some time alone to get the bad taste of bad blood out of my mouth before I can continue to involve myself with the forum.

I will still post, and I will still remain on the boards, but no calls for me for a time, it'll just make my condition worse, I think.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-07-2013, 06:49 PM
(08-07-2013 06:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I won't be making it today, I am going to go to therapy. All this bullshit has caused me to seriously break down in terms of the whole "Family mentality" I built around this place. So, I need some time to rethink my thought on who the fuck I still consider family on this forum, and who the hell I don't want to be near, post with, or talk to.

Sorry guys, I know that I'm the glue in this working establishment (Just kidding),but I need some time alone to get the bad taste of bad blood out of my mouth before I can continue to involve myself with the forum.

I will still post, and I will still remain on the boards, but no calls for me for a time, it'll just make my condition worse, I think.

I love you Stevie. I wish you the best in your reevaluation.

Hug
08-07-2013, 09:14 PM
(08-07-2013 06:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I won't be making it today, I am going to go to therapy. All this bullshit has caused me to seriously break down in terms of the whole "Family mentality" I built around this place. So, I need some time to rethink my thought on who the fuck I still consider family on this forum, and who the hell I don't want to be near, post with, or talk to.

Hey dude, hope you feel better soon. You want to talk to me about anything just let me know ok.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-07-2013, 09:01 AM

I am still unclear as to what actually happened, but best of luck to you man.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
09-07-2013, 09:38 PM
I've never done this before. Partially because I love my anonymity, partially because I don't like being made fun of for my accent...got fucking sick of it travelling, partially because I am usually in my underwear, and partially because I wouldn't ever do this without cleaning up my house first and I'm a but lazy to do that. It's clean every Sunday, by the time Wednesday rolls round it's a mess. Maybe the stars will align soon and I will put on some pants, but don't hold your breath.

09-07-2013, 09:53 PM
I'd love to do this as well, but I'm not comfortable revealing my face publicly on an Atheist related site. Also not sure how I'm going to have Atheistic chatter with family around or without waking the kids (this is mostly a night-time activity for me).

Like Dark, maybe the stars will align some day.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
09-07-2013, 10:06 PM
(09-07-2013 09:53 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  I'd love to do this as well, but I'm not comfortable revealing my face publicly on an Atheist related site. Also not sure how I'm going to have Atheistic chatter with family around or without waking the kids (this is mostly a night-time activity for me).

Like Dark, maybe the stars will align some day.

it's just voice chat not vid. We are all too cheap to buy the premium service so no video-conferences.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense