Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
28-12-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
(28-12-2014 07:24 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Fuckin' necros...

Anyway, to my best guess, calls still happen, considering the seemingly close-connected 'skype posse', but I've not been included in a long time.

But it is also possible that the calls have run silent. Consider

Oh come on, last post is from September, that's not that old. I checked the date and since there isn't a consensus on necroing, I made a choice. Big Grin

I don't know who organizes the calls though, otherwise I would've sent a pm. Tongue

Traditionally nobody organised calls per se, they just happened; one would call another, who'd drag in another and by the end they might be so many as eight people in a call...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-12-2014, 08:41 PM
(28-12-2014 07:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:24 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Oh come on, last post is from September, that's not that old. I checked the date and since there isn't a consensus on necroing, I made a choice. Big Grin

I don't know who organizes the calls though, otherwise I would've sent a pm. Tongue

Traditionally nobody organised calls per se, they just happened; one would call another, who'd drag in another and by the end they might be so many as eight people in a call...

It is usually ferd that starts them as when shes says do it, most of us follow.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-12-2014, 08:45 PM
(28-12-2014 08:41 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Traditionally nobody organised calls per se, they just happened; one would call another, who'd drag in another and by the end they might be so many as eight people in a call...

It is usually ferd that starts them as when shes says do it, most of us follow.

Umm, no. Not really.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Just wait untill summertime and I'm sure the bigger calls will pop up again.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-12-2014, 09:30 PM
(28-12-2014 08:55 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Just wait untill summertime and I'm sure the bigger calls will pop up again.

Actually, it is summer.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-12-2014, 09:51 PM
(28-12-2014 09:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 08:55 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Just wait untill summertime and I'm sure the bigger calls will pop up again.

Actually, it is summer.

You are both right, but because america is in the north and the own australia, seasons go their way, so it is winter.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-12-2014, 11:15 PM
(28-12-2014 09:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Actually, it is summer.

Yabut, nobody cares about Australia. Tongue

We should totally do a big group call again, I miss those.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-12-2014, 11:32 PM
(28-12-2014 11:15 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 09:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Actually, it is summer.

Yabut, nobody cares about Australia. Tongue

We should totally do a big group call again, I miss those.

Perhaps, but given a few more decades nobody will care about the US either.

29-12-2014, 01:39 AM
We are definitely going to have one of these soon. PM me for my skype name if you don't already have it and I'll just spam everyone in a group chat until we can all find a time that everyone is available.

To be honest my life has been really depressing due to the lack of cards against humanity and my weekly dosage of Free Thought's laughter.
29-12-2014, 02:07 AM
(29-12-2014 01:39 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We are definitely going to have one of these soon. PM me for my skype name if you don't already have it and I'll just spam everyone in a group chat until we can all find a time that everyone is available.

To be honest my life has been really depressing due to the lack of cards against humanity and my weekly dosage of Free Thought's laughter.

Gee, it's so nice to know my laughter is a bright-spot in a person's day.

Fortunately, I have absolutely nothing to do for the next few months at least, so I'm good pretty much whenever.