Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
23-06-2012, 03:16 AM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
Still on skype if anyone is up for it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2012, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2012 02:35 PM by ideasonscribe.)
Had a splendid time on skype with a couple good folks here last night Wink
Looking forward to doing this more often!

^^

Edit: I'm not sure if anyone would really be interested in this but I was thinking of something.
I like to keep organized, and I especially like to keep tabs on topics I'm learning about.
In order to do this, I'm wondering if I should keep a blog or post on a social site about different topics and different 'conclusions' or suggestions that people have come up with.

For example:
Topic: Suffering - Why? (Related to God)
What purpose? (If any)
Does this topic lean toward good or evil or non-existent God?
And so on..

Now, that may not be the way I organize each topic, but it gives a decent idea of what I'm getting at.

So yeah, let me know what you think, I may just start it anyway and give you guys the link just to look at. It can bring up even more discussion and such.
Ya! ^_^

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
[+] 1 user Likes ideasonscribe's post
23-06-2012, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2012 03:30 PM by Logisch.)
Hey, it was great having a quick chat last night. If you want, I will make it a point to be online tonight and we can sit down and have a discussion about the things you have in question. Smile

If anyone else would like to join we can do that. If anyone needs someone to moderate I would also be happy to help as well so we can keep the discussion on topic, etc. Or even if you just want to have a one on one discussion I'm cool with that too.

For now, I'm going to go work on my car Tongue But feel free to shoot me a message on skype and we can chat it up when I'm around or when anyone else is around. Just message me with what time works for you and I'll be there and I'll make it happen Smile
23-06-2012, 03:36 PM
(23-06-2012 03:15 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Hey, it was great having a quick chat last night. If you want, I will make it a point to be online tonight and we can sit down and have a discussion about the things you have in question. Smile

If anyone else would like to join we can do that. If anyone needs someone to moderate I would also be happy to help as well so we can keep the discussion on topic, etc. Or even if you just want to have a one on one discussion I'm cool with that too.

For now, I'm going to go work on my car Tongue But feel free to shoot me a message on skype and we can chat it up when I'm around or when anyone else is around. Just message me with what time works for you and I'll be there and I'll make it happen Smile
I am in today. Considering that I love chatting with theists. Is there anything you want me to do? I can look up events, and stuff?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-06-2012, 03:37 PM
(23-06-2012 03:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 03:15 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Hey, it was great having a quick chat last night. If you want, I will make it a point to be online tonight and we can sit down and have a discussion about the things you have in question. Smile

I am in today. Considering that I love chatting with theists. Is there anything you want me to do? I can look up events, and stuff?
Look up Sexy Theists.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
23-06-2012, 03:38 PM
(23-06-2012 03:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 03:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am in today. Considering that I love chatting with theists. Is there anything you want me to do? I can look up events, and stuff?
Look up Sexy Theists.
Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

Ok Wink

23-06-2012, 03:53 PM
(23-06-2012 03:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Considering that I love chatting with theists.

You should probably rephrase that, even I don't like chatting with many theists XD

—Jeremy LaBorde
23-06-2012, 04:28 PM
(22-06-2012 10:49 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  I hope you guys don't mind a Theist joining in. That's partially why I was asking if it's ok lol
Eh? Ehh? Angel Angel Angel
well in that case....
I don't care unless you tell me about the complexity of the eye and that the trees and the sun are pretty Tongue

Last time we weren't really talking atheist stuff that much anyway, just some freethinkers having a chat, that's what it was.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2012, 05:30 PM
(23-06-2012 04:28 PM)Leela Wrote:  well in that case....
I don't care unless you tell me about the complexity of the eye and that the trees and the sun are pretty Tongue

I'll be good lol

(23-06-2012 04:28 PM)Leela Wrote:  Last time we weren't really talking atheist stuff that much anyway, just some freethinkers having a chat, that's what it was.

Yeah, atothetheist told me about the last skype "conversation" y'all had lol
Pen&Paper games and such? Haha! Tongue

Dorks

—Jeremy LaBorde
23-06-2012, 05:35 PM
(23-06-2012 05:30 PM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 04:28 PM)Leela Wrote:  well in that case....

I'll be good lol

(23-06-2012 04:28 PM)Leela Wrote:  Last time we weren't really talking atheist stuff that much anyway, just some freethinkers having a chat, that's what it was.

Yeah, atothetheist told me about the last skype "conversation" y'all had lol
Pen&Paper games and such? Haha! Tongue

Dorks
I'm on Skype... Logicch ( butchered the name Angel Laughat ) is real,y interrsted in talking to you again, and so am I.