Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
22-03-2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
(22-03-2015 04:29 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm on now if anyone wants to talk to stupid half asleep moms....

Which is highly doubtful.

What's your name on skype? I will see if I can get mine to work.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2015, 04:43 AM
(22-03-2015 03:42 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Anyone skyping later today?

I am free in... 6 hours from now. Tongue Maybe earlier or later too, but just telling you the certain time. Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
22-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Are any of you using Skype on your iPhone?

I am sort of trapped at my laptop when using Skype now. Would be nice to be able to move around a bit...let the dogs out and in and stuff like that.

If you do use your phone, how do you like it? Does it work well? The app doesn't have a very good rating on the iTunes store.

Thanks in advance for any input.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-03-2015, 07:14 PM
(22-03-2015 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are any of you using Skype on your iPhone?

I am sort of trapped at my laptop when using Skype now. Would be nice to be able to move around a bit...let the dogs out and in and stuff like that.

If you do use your phone, how do you like it? Does it work well? The app doesn't have a very good rating on the iTunes store.

which iPhone? I've heard some issues with older ones, but less with the newer ones. The biggest issue seems to be getting the mic to properly work. Like if you're using headphones or something. I always just use the internal mic on the iPad (which I never knew it had).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-03-2015, 07:16 PM
(22-03-2015 07:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are any of you using Skype on your iPhone?

which iPhone? I've heard some issues with older ones, but less with the newer ones. The biggest issue seems to be getting the mic to properly work. Like if you're using headphones or something. I always just use the internal mic on the iPad (which I never knew it had).

I have a 5 and would use my Bose headphone with mic.

I did see online that there is a place to turn off the option of using the onboard mic.

22-03-2015, 07:20 PM
(22-03-2015 07:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 07:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  which iPhone? I've heard some issues with older ones, but less with the newer ones. The biggest issue seems to be getting the mic to properly work. Like if you're using headphones or something. I always just use the internal mic on the iPad (which I never knew it had).

I have a 5 and would use my Bose headphone with mic.

I did see online that there is a place to turn off the option of using the onboard mic.

I think that should be fine. 5, I believe, has the new iOS. I'm on now, if you want to test it

22-03-2015, 07:21 PM
(22-03-2015 07:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 07:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have a 5 and would use my Bose headphone with mic.

I think that should be fine. 5, I believe, has the new iOS. I'm on now, if you want to test it

Have to download and install first.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Now it's fighting with me about my password, this could take a few minutes. Undecided

22-03-2015, 07:28 PM
(22-03-2015 07:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Now it's fighting with me about my password, this could take a few minutes. Undecided

No problem. Take your time.

22-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Got Skype working on my phone but doesn't seem to work with my headphones like it does on my laptop.

I am sure there is some setting on the phone that I am missing - any ideas out there?