Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
I think i am going to start

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 06:17 PM
So can any one skype call today.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Bump.

04-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Sorry, I can't. Maybe another weekend. Too busy this weekend.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Dunno if these Skype calls are still a thing, considering their age, but if anyone wants to add my on Skype, go for it.

My Skype name is israphel22 (reference to what used to be my favorite YouTube group when I was younger Tongue)
23-05-2015, 03:39 PM
(23-05-2015 12:11 PM)FlamingFish Wrote:  Dunno if these Skype calls are still a thing, considering their age, but if anyone wants to add my on Skype, go for it.

My Skype name is israphel22 (reference to what used to be my favorite YouTube group when I was younger Tongue)

You might be able to get one going, but unfortunately a lot of the people who used to push the calls have just gotten busy.

Hopefully the bump might get something going again...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2015, 04:22 PM
(23-05-2015 12:11 PM)FlamingFish Wrote:  Dunno if these Skype calls are still a thing, considering their age, but if anyone wants to add my on Skype, go for it.

I'd be interested in doing a Skype call though I'd have to find my account details as I haven't used Skype in eons.

- Talking lions, magic wardrobes, witches with Turkish Delight - GOOD - Muggles, Quidditch and Dark Arts Lessons - BAD -
24-05-2015, 02:30 PM
(23-05-2015 04:22 PM)Nieko Sx Wrote:  

I'd be interested in doing a Skype call though I'd have to find my account details as I haven't used Skype in eons.

If you want to, just PM me with your skype or add me on skype, we can talk or message whenever.
24-05-2015, 05:39 PM
I miss these
24-05-2015, 05:39 PM
(24-05-2015 05:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I miss these

I miss Free Thought's laugh more than these though