Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
(17-10-2015 05:03 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I would be interested in doing it depending on the time. Is there a call tomorrow, Sunday?

Anjele, what do the parrots say? Tongue

One mostly fusses. The other is like to say most anything. She is currently whistling and earlier today entertaining us with some new sci-fi sound she came up with.

You may hear her say - c'mere, c'mere, c'mere...or mean old bird. You just never know what she may say. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Free thought, why don't you host the next one? I'm interested. I could go tomorrow and probably later this night, just a fee more people and you're good to go

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-10-2015, 05:58 PM
(17-10-2015 05:34 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Free thought, why don't you host the next one? I'm interested. I could go tomorrow and probably later this night, just a fee more people and you're good to go

Why don't I host one? A few reasons, but mostly time-zones. Hard to tell when most of the people are actually around and free, especially since I am in the future relative to most users I would and to chat in a group with.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-10-2015, 06:25 PM
(17-10-2015 05:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 05:34 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Free thought, why don't you host the next one? I'm interested. I could go tomorrow and probably later this night, just a fee more people and you're good to go

Why don't I host one? A few reasons, but mostly time-zones. Hard to tell when most of the people are actually around and free, especially since I am in the future relative to most users I would and to chat in a group with.
Yes, but if they say they're free, they're free.
Out, of interest, what's your time zone?
If you con someone into joining, I'm free to go in about an hour. Preferably someone who talks Much so my long awkward silences will be forgotten

29-10-2015, 09:30 AM
(12-10-2015 05:07 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 08:56 AM)mecanna Wrote:  I'd be interested, but I'm a dumbass when it comes to technology. Plus all I have is a phone. Don't know if you can do all that on a phone. :/

Skype for iPhone
Skype for Android

We have enough geeks here that we can help should you run into any difficulty. Smile
Haha. I put it on my phone. Oh, my.. that sounds terrible.
29-10-2015, 09:39 AM
I'd talk. But I'm not good at serious conversation
29-10-2015, 10:03 AM
I'm having a bad day so far, but I'd still talk. However, not quite sure about adding someone on there. Or, more specifically, how to to go about asking for someone's name
29-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds
I won't be home for a while. Spent the whole morning (0700-1230) helping someone get into Darth Maul cosplay. And now... time to do other things.

On Skype I'm Clockwork or Clockwork Thinker. I forgot. But mention TTA and I'll confirm. Smile

Though I'm rarely on Skype. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
29-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Oooh, there will be one today?

30-10-2015, 07:16 PM