Skype - ICQ -Email

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2010, 09:00 AM

Skype - ICQ -Email
how about exchanging our contacts in skype icq etc???

My skype account: TauroMato ~~ dont got icq

email

JulianKorinth@gmx.de

-> maybe you can move this topic to the top of the forum so we dont loos it?
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2010, 10:37 AM
RE: Skype - ICQ -Email
great idea!

I have no skype and no ICQ. though, I have messanger- li_shirn@hotmail.com
and Email- Shiran_lee92@walla.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2010, 11:41 AM
I've got Skype, under the username TheWildMagic. I've also got email, but I never check it, so there's really no point in me giving it out.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2010, 11:56 AM
I don't have Skype or ICQ, but I do have email addresses/messenger IDs on Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo. I can provide any of them on request.

I also have a Facebook account, but it's currently inactive, and it will probably stay inactive till after the 24th.

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2010, 12:25 PM
I use MSN messenger. winnipeguy@hotmail.com.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
15-06-2010, 10:44 AM
I have MSN messenger with ashley.hunt60@yahoo.com. I also have Yahoo!Messenger with that e-mail too apparently. Although Yahoo!Messenger is weird cause I never downloaded. I have a FaceBook account, but no friends so I'm never on.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
23-06-2010, 11:20 AM

guys dont let this thread die!!!
23-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Email/MSN: vbwannab@gmail.com

You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion. - L. Ron Hubbard (Creater of Scientology)
23-06-2010, 01:09 PM
(15-06-2010 10:44 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I have MSN messenger with ashley.hunt60@yahoo.com. I also have Yahoo!Messenger with that e-mail too apparently. Although Yahoo!Messenger is weird cause I never downloaded. I have a FaceBook account, but no friends so I'm never on.

I'll be your friend. I'll help you carry on.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
23-06-2010, 04:28 PM

(23-06-2010 01:09 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(15-06-2010 10:44 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I have MSN messenger with ashley.hunt60@yahoo.com. I also have Yahoo!Messenger with that e-mail too apparently. Although Yahoo!Messenger is weird cause I never downloaded. I have a FaceBook account, but no friends so I'm never on.

I'll be your friend. I'll help you carry on.

Do you have a Facebook?

I have Windows Messenger and that's just about it. I go on Facebook as my social networking site.