Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Skyrim
So this Thursday is gonna be EPIC. Im going to get Skyrim with friends and where going to have alot of "Herbal" enjoyment with us ^-^ if anyone thinks that an RPG is lame they can roll over and die on a baby.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
07-11-2011, 10:40 AM

RE: Skyrim
(07-11-2011 10:32 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So this Thursday is gonna be EPIC. Im going to get Skyrim with friends and where going to have alot of "Herbal" enjoyment with us ^-^ if anyone thinks that an RPG is lame they can roll over and die on a baby.

See you there, bro. o^-^o
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
07-11-2011, 10:44 AM
(07-11-2011 10:40 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 10:32 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  So this Thursday is gonna be EPIC. Im going to get Skyrim with friends and where going to have alot of "Herbal" enjoyment with us ^-^ if anyone thinks that an RPG is lame they can roll over and die on a baby.

See you there, bro. o^-^o

Awesome haha ^^
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
I've preordered the collecters edition...You all will not see me for a long time by the way.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
07-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Sucks. Tongue

Well, gotta throw in some controversy. My "love of D&D type stuff" mighta hadda midlife crisis. I bought Oblivion - twice - I'm third level. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2011, 12:36 PM
3rd!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aha aha haaaaa. That's good. wow you're new.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
07-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Skyrim's coming out Friday for me, after getting smacked down hard in Dark Souls (that game is too tough), I think that it'll be a welcome change. I loved Oblivion, and I'll love Skyrim. I have absolutely no idea where I would nail up that map in my room though...

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
08-11-2011, 09:38 AM
(07-11-2011 04:22 PM)Thinking about Myths Wrote:  Skyrim's coming out Friday for me, after getting smacked down hard in Dark Souls (that game is too tough), I think that it'll be a welcome change. I loved Oblivion, and I'll love Skyrim. I have absolutely no idea where I would nail up that map in my room though...

Dude i love your picture xD
08-11-2011, 10:21 AM
(07-11-2011 11:38 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I've preordered the collecters edition...You all will not see me for a long time by the way.

NOOOO. I like your posts. o:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
08-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:Dude i love your picture xD

thanks ^_^

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus