Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: Skyrim
10 things you might to know about Skyrim-
How Bethesda turned down the chance to work on a Game of Thrones game to focus on Skyrim1
What elements of previous Elder Scrolls titles the development team decided to expound upon or leave behind
How the game's main theme was recorded in the game's dragon language by a choir
How 8 people designed 150 dungeons
How a superfan who died of cancer made his way into the game
How Skyrim's best easter eggs are actually about other Elder Scrolls titles
What some of Skyrim's cut content is—and how you can access it on PC (including how you can kill children in the game. Apparently, it seems as if this "feature" was actually cut from the game).
How Mario's voiceactor also voices a dragon
How you can see a dragon's burning remains on the game's world map
Some weird quirks about the Draugr's appearance

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2014, 05:38 AM
(27-07-2014 01:04 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Another great reason to play on PC.

.."Did you hear that?"

Smile Nice video of explaining about the reason, that why people love to play this PC game.

Dragon city hack tool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2014, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2014 06:18 AM by Thammuz.)
You'd rather play Skyrim than stay at the beach?

But Real life has better graphics!

The story sucks, though.

There is only one major quest giver (aka. the wife), and most of them are mind numbing things as 'put out the garbage', 'clean this', 'carry that'. There is no XP reward, no achievements.

And the other NPC's are really irritating (the kids), whining, shitting, yelling, pissing, crying, drooling.

No way to save and retry, no, the quest giver WILL remember and it will influence all future gameplay.

There is however a side quest, called 'hang out with the guys'. The trick to solving it is to move like a ninja in your house after completion (I recommend the 'socks of muffling', available in most supermarkets at a fair price') until you get in bed. Make sure that your outfit shows no addons such as the 'lipstick' rune (+ 3 personality).

Ok, I get your point, Skyrim is more fun...

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 4 users Like Thammuz's post
28-10-2014, 06:16 AM
double post... strange... (admin may delete it)
31-10-2014, 09:59 AM
I haven't been on Skyrim in a while, think its time I went back in...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
01-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Skyrim was by far my favorite game of the last generation. I played it on 360 because I didn't have a PC that could handle it. However, I do now. Is it worth another purchase to play it on PC? I'm assuming there are newer texture packs for it so it won't look like an old game.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
01-11-2014, 11:15 AM
(01-11-2014 11:07 AM)aesirus Wrote:  Skyrim was by far my favorite game of the last generation. I played it on 360 because I didn't have a PC that could handle it. However, I do now. Is it worth another purchase to play it on PC? I'm assuming there are newer texture packs for it so it won't look like an old game.

Yes. It is a completely different beast on PC. The Mod Community is huge and there are several mods that are complete DLC level in added quests and items. Skyrim was great on 360 and PS3 on PC it is amazing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-11-2014, 11:17 AM
(01-11-2014 11:07 AM)aesirus Wrote:  Skyrim was by far my favorite game of the last generation. I played it on 360 because I didn't have a PC that could handle it. However, I do now. Is it worth another purchase to play it on PC? I'm assuming there are newer texture packs for it so it won't look like an old game.

I played it many, many times on my alienware, the graphics were epic, and the game is of course a huge time suck...in a good way Yes

I played hundreds of hours on it, and the DLCs were pretty good. Enjoy

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
03-11-2014, 08:33 PM
I have been plagued with terrible instability on my pc in the more recent builds, I would actually recommend it on the console Shy .

Its a great game, very easy to approach. Just go out and explore. I recommend making use of stealth and bows because it is oodles of fun.
[+] 2 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
15-12-2014, 06:53 AM
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action role-playing video game Great game to play. Funny i keep attempting new character's. Elf people all that. The dark elf is my character now. Seems be the best all over.

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com