Poll: What's your favoured fighting style on Skyrim
Two Handed Weaponry
One Handed Weaponry + Shield
Dual Wielded One Handed Weaponry
Bow and Arrows
Magic
Fists
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Skyrim: Favoured Weapons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Skyrim: Favoured Weapons
why settle for Ebony when u can get dedra wepons u just need to know were to look CoolBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2013, 12:02 PM
(20-03-2013 10:39 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(19-03-2013 10:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I didn't get Mehrunes' Razor. He was getting on my nerves and I don't use one-handed weapons anyway so I told him to stick it, killed the temple guardians, and nicked all his stuff.

It was so satisfying.
He sends the dremora after you no matter which choice you make. So you get the temple key either way. Only difference is whether or not you get the artifact.

BTW, if you want an unlimited supply of daedra hearts those dremora outside and within the temple respawn after a while. I think 7 days.

it is 5 days actualy and if u smart play it u get artifact and bow and greatsward in 1 run after 5 days u get bow and 1 hand wepons top notch weps Drooling
01-07-2013, 11:29 PM
I usually stick to my mod sword "Demons Fate" which is on the skyrim nexus (or in vanilla a heavily enchanted ebony sword) +a magic attack depending on what I'm up against.
But considering that I'm a level 225 in game and that I can use any weapon or spell without much issue, so I like to shuffle it around sometimes.
02-07-2013, 01:13 PM
Am I the only person that dual weilds one handed and magic?

Come on...

...Anyone? Sadcryface

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
02-07-2013, 01:25 PM
(02-07-2013 01:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Am I the only person that dual weilds one handed and magic?

Come on...

...Anyone? Sadcryface

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
02-07-2013, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 09:20 AM by ridethespiral.)
Your missing 1 hand sword (I call mine essence pillager and it saps health and stam), 1 hand magic(incenerate/icy spear/heal).

Which is what I use w/ full dragon armor double enchanted for 100% off destruction spells.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2013, 01:32 PM
(02-07-2013 01:25 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4...=endscreen

I will demolish your ass with one handed/magic, Elk. Don't try me. Wink

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
02-07-2013, 01:34 PM
My loyal deadric greatsword Alduins Bane, who set people ablaze and absorbs HP kills everything.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
02-07-2013, 02:52 PM
(02-07-2013 01:34 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  My loyal deadric greatsword Alduins Bane, who set people ablaze and absorbs HP kills everything.

Strokin the ePenis huh!

How many epenis points is that sword worth?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
02-07-2013, 05:16 PM
I've found that dual wielding short-swords/daggers is extremely effective when playing as a stealth based character.

Plus the killing moves and animations when dual wielding look totally bad-ass; nothing better than getting rid of all the torches in an area, forward rolling out of invisibility and darkness to cut a sentry's throat and then swirl their allies to death with fancy swords. Evil_monster

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."