Skyrim - things that annoy me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2011, 07:08 PM
RE: Skyrim - things that annoy me
(28-11-2011 09:17 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ok, don't get wrong... this is an AWESOME game that is simply amazing.

There are, however, little things that grate on my nerves.

#1 - when stupid companions get in your way in a dungeon or cave and simply REFUSE to move. I found sprinting at them will sometimes get them to move.

#2 - items not being sorted when they are in a container. If the game can sort your items and shop items, why can't it sort a container's?

#3 - no freakin' confirmation window when selling or removing items. I hate having to reload because I accidentally clicked on an item I didn't want to sell. And, it's beyond annoying when I accidentally select "remove all" on one of my container's at my house.

These are just a few of my gripes.

1. Back up a little and they'll move.
2. That DOES suck.
3. I accidentally took 4000 carry weight of stuff on accident. It's terrible...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I agree cantor, especially if you add that some of the patches and updates only seem to make things worse.

My least favorite thing about this game is the fact that I don't have it. Stupid game is such a dick.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2011, 05:31 PM
My biggest gripe is that 2 handed swords seem to clip in almost every armor set, that is why I went with a one handed sword. Now I'm playing a dual wield rogue type character though.

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" Peter 3:15

http://www.answersforhope.org
30-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Along with gripe about the melee system and the other gripe about the crowded hallways, I constantly do a power swing... miss... going flying past the enemy... and can't seem to get back around them around so I end up sandwiched between 2 dudes. That and there's no marker on the map for where you left your horse, so I'm constantly leaving horses scattered in the wilderness.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
02-12-2011, 09:35 AM
I hate how powerful a dragon is, its a bitch taking one down lol
02-12-2011, 09:38 AM
(02-12-2011 09:35 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I hate how powerful a dragon is, its a bitch taking one down lol

Arrows!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-12-2011, 09:39 AM

(30-11-2011 05:31 PM)Spectre Wrote:  My biggest gripe is that 2 handed swords seem to clip in almost every armor set, that is why I went with a one handed sword. Now I'm playing a dual wield rogue type character though.

What's wrong with two handed swords?
They make you look like a beast!
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 09:40 AM
(02-12-2011 09:38 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-12-2011 09:35 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I hate how powerful a dragon is, its a bitch taking one down lol

Arrows!

They never hit! that or when your fighting off like ten gaurds and you run out of stamina.... your like FML! Dx
10-12-2011, 12:12 PM
(02-12-2011 09:39 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(30-11-2011 05:31 PM)Spectre Wrote:  My biggest gripe is that 2 handed swords seem to clip in almost every armor set, that is why I went with a one handed sword. Now I'm playing a dual wield rogue type character though.

What's wrong with two handed swords?
They make you look like a beast!
I love two handed swords, that is why it ticks me off that they clip with almost every armor set. I still use one anyways. lol

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" Peter 3:15

http://www.answersforhope.org
11-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Cancel every gripe I mentioned. The more I play it, the more I love it. The only gripes I have now is that I've killed like 20 dragons... theyre easy now... but I still can't kill a giant or a frost troll. What up with that? The other gripe is that like some other PC users, I'm having a glitch where the guards in Markarth are permanently stuck on "you're under arrest, go to the mines forever!" mode, and even if you say "take me to prison" they walk away then say it again. So I can't do any quests there until it gets fixed.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."