Skyrim - things that annoy me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2011, 09:33 AM
RE: Skyrim - things that annoy me
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like tazmin98's post
11-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Personally, I didn't like not knowing how to feed on my Vampire Bosmer, and having the whole city of Markarth trying to kill me. It took me a week to finally figure out for myself how to feed. Then when things were going swimmingly, I cured myself by accident, and I saved over my file. Can't be both a vampire and a werewolf at the same time, sadly...

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
11-12-2011, 03:38 PM
"I am sworn to carry your burdens"

Other than the occasional bit of lag, which i solved by copying it to my xbox's harddrive ive not had many problems with it.
Elder dragons are still a pain to kill but upgrade dragonbane to legendary and even they are no problem.

Im level 38, explored most of the map, made my own dragon armour and im barely into the main quest.

Awesome game.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-12-2011, 09:49 PM
(02-12-2011 09:35 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I hate how powerful a dragon is, its a bitch taking one down lol

I got bored of how easy they are sometimes... At least for me, half the time the random dragon spawns will get distracted and attack my horse/a giant/random citizens, while I slice it in the back with my greatsword or shoot it with arrows. Dumb thing.... Then there's the times when it won't get distracted, but just flies around forever in between brief spurts of attacking, giving me plenty of time to heal (the dragons don't heal, at least the one's I've run into) and making the fight take forever. One dragon breath on me, I get my 2 arrows in, he flies around for 30 seconds, comes back, repeat 30x...

Better without God, and happier too.
15-12-2011, 03:44 PM
If anyone on here has Skyrim on PC and is still having the "every guard in Markarth wants to kill me but won't take me to jail" glitch keeping them from completing quests, give a shout out. I figured out which "fix" suggested online actually works.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
15-12-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm fully detoxed from Skyrim and ready to get addicted again come Christmas.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Well, apparently dragons are so scared of me they started flying backwards... I've run into one that blew one ice breath at me and then turned tail and flew into the sunset (wtf) and another that glitched so bad it would hover in place within arrow range, let me hit it with arrows until half health, then fly away. If I got too close, it would spaz out and start flying randomly... Eventually it'd stop again and have full health... Just waiting for patch...

20-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Started 2 days ago... have more than 20 hours of play... level 13... my proc keeps lagging... game great... arrow in the knee... can't work... map huge... 50% fire resistance does not help with cold dragons... must get dragon armor... aarrrgggghhhhhh...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
20-12-2011, 02:15 PM
(20-12-2011 06:28 AM)Filox Wrote:  Started 2 days ago... have more than 20 hours of play... level 13... my proc keeps lagging... game great... arrow in the knee... can't work... map huge... 50% fire resistance does not help with cold dragons... must get dragon armor... aarrrgggghhhhhh...

Smile

lol. I got the game not too long ago. Now I have 400 armor & can kill a blood dragon straight up, w/out potions or healing Tongue I chase down them dragons. (Ice wolfs take 2-3 swings, bears 5-6... Big Grin) Plate armor upgraded to "Flawless" I think it was is pretty darn tough. I sat my char. in a cave and let a couple bandits go at him for 2 hours while I watched Life of Brian. Got 5 heavy armor levels that way lol (hard to level @ lvl 85...)

20-12-2011, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2011 10:56 PM by unsapien.)
(15-12-2011 07:59 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  Well, apparently dragons are so scared of me they started flying backwards... I've run into one that blew one ice breath at me and then turned tail and flew into the sunset (wtf) and another that glitched so bad it would hover in place within arrow range, let me hit it with arrows until half health, then fly away. If I got too close, it would spaz out and start flying randomly... Eventually it'd stop again and have full health... Just waiting for patch...

I had the same thing happen to me with a frost dragon flying backwards and flying all crazy and never landing or taking damage when I hit it with arrows. I figured it had just eaten a couple of skooma dealers and was just really high! But with the last patch (xbox 360) it started to fly normally and I was finally able to kill it.
I have just made a full set of heavy dragon armour for my companion Lydia, and enchanted it. No thank you, just that annoying.."I'm sworn to carry your burdens".

And I gave her a staff of fireball... and she had set me on fire more then once firing it at target I was in close combat with...so I had to call a time out and left her at home to think aboout what she had done.