Skyrim - things that annoy me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2011, 06:12 AM
RE: Skyrim - things that annoy me
(28-11-2011 12:44 PM)kineo Wrote:  I've been watching my wife play, and she has some of the same gripes as the OP. Also, "I am sworn to carry your burdens" over and over and over and over....

Ugh...
Lydia has definitely got an attitude problem. There's a cheeky tone in her voice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2011, 12:37 AM
This cat has some gripes as well...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
24-12-2011, 12:39 AM
(24-12-2011 12:37 AM)ddrew Wrote:  This cat has some gripes as well...

I'm not afraid to admit this freaked me out a little.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-12-2011, 03:32 AM
The game runs a million times smoother after the RELOADED Skyrim Update 4 (v.1.31). Waiting for the number 5. Smile

Update it to 1.37, much better optimization for your PC, I stopped having any more lags after the update. Now I can put all those view distances on High once again. Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-12-2011, 10:23 AM
(27-12-2011 03:32 AM)Filox Wrote:  The game runs a million times smoother after the RELOADED Skyrim Update 4 (v.1.31). Waiting for the number 5. Smile

Update it to 1.37, much better optimization for your PC, I stopped having any more lags after the update. Now I can put all those view distances on High once again. Smile

I'm glad to hear this b/c I am ready to buy this for my PC and have been waiting for bugs to be worked out before buying it. I bought it for my BF to play on the Xbox, and I had a chance to play when he wasn't looking...and now I'm all like...I NEED to play this game. LOL

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
29-12-2011, 05:32 AM
Yeah, something awful was in the version 1.0, every few minutes my screen would freeze for 10-15 seconds. I guessed it was because of my old-school Athlon 5600+ (dual-core, 4 years old), but now it runs great, high res, high details, long view distance... No more lagging.

-Hunter S. Thompson
12-01-2012, 08:35 AM
New complaint:

When storing, using, or buying items it seems to randomly jump up or down on the menu. There is no rhyme or reason to it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
12-01-2012, 11:25 AM
(12-01-2012 08:35 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  New complaint:

When storing, using, or buying items it seems to randomly jump up or down on the menu. There is no rhyme or reason to it.

Yes! I've noticed that too. Ended up accidentally selling my daedric greatsword for 2k and they wanted 8k to buy it back (didn't have 8k). So I slaughtered the entire corrupt, greedy market and then reloaded my save.

Of course now my complaint is that the game is getting too easy... I 3-hit giants and have killed all the giants in the game, along with their wooly friends.

I did get "married" though, mostly for the free $. I gave her a full set of daedric and all daedric weps so we both are evil looking masters of destruction. I then proceeded to accidentally one hit her while trying to fight a dragon. Whoops...

Better without God, and happier too.
12-01-2012, 12:55 PM
I accidentally the entire Skyrim population.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
19-01-2012, 05:16 AM
I found the solution on how to move your teammate or any other NPC if they block the door, just sprint to them. They stagger a bit and tell you to watch it, but they also move a few steps in the direction where you sprinted them.

But I have a whole new situation and it is not good. The main quest is broken, I have been playing for a month or so, but I haven't even started the main quest, it's stuck on the part where I need to go to the sewers where the Thieves Guild is and I have to talk to some old Blades guy. I come to the door, click on it ("E") and then I do not hear the voice of that man, only the subtitles are there and they go away very quick, then he needs to unlock the doors, but nothing happens. I can remove the door with some console commands, but again, nothing happens, he does not talk to me... I found out that this is a common bug, even got a couple of work-arounds but haven't tried them yet.

My copy is a copy, not an original.

-Hunter S. Thompson