Skyrim - things that annoy me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Skyrim - things that annoy me
(30-01-2012 07:03 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ah I didn't know that, it makes sense though really. I haven't even ridden a horse yet hahah. I don't want to steal one and there aren't many ranches handy.
It's funny actually because when I played oblivion I had such a hard time gettin into it I just ended up killing everything around and stealing whatever I wanted. For some reason I have this mental theft barrier in tis game that won't let me steal. I think it's KC and his religious. Morality rubbing off on me. I need some of my atheistic devil may care to return.

lol I'm the complete opposite. I murder at will and steal anything I can get my kitty-claws on.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
01-02-2012, 01:52 PM
I think that means that deep down I'm actually chosen and you are a fraud. But it's ok, I don't wanna go so you can have my spot. I like the music better in hell.

My new most hated thing, is the map being absolutely awful. I despise it. It is too vague. I need details. Damn you skyrim.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2012, 01:55 PM
(01-02-2012 01:52 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I think that means that deep down I'm actually chosen and you are a fraud. But it's ok, I don't wanna go so you can have my spot. I like the music better in hell.

My new most hated thing, is the map being absolutely awful. I despise it. It is too vague. I need details. Damn you skyrim.

Speaking of the map... yeah, it just sucks. Sometimes the outer edges of the world map can't be accessed when trying to fast travel. You have to move it around and reposition it to get to the far edges.

07-02-2012, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 01:25 PM by lucradis.)
Holy shit. I'm about done with this flippin game.

I'm a vampire. It's just about as awful as it was in the last game.

I can't get cured until I drink someones blood to revert to level one vampirism and I can't seem to be able to do that. I just slaughtered a whole town because they kept waking up just as I was about to feed. Why do they keep this shit in the game. It's awful. There are no benefits. It just ruins the fun.

EDIT:

Now I've fed. I've acquired the gem. I am waiting for the guy. He shows up. The option to fix me isn't appearing. WTF

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-02-2012, 01:28 PM
(07-02-2012 01:10 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Holy shit. I'm about done with this flippin game.

I'm a vampire. It's just about as awful as it was in the last game.

I can't get cured until I drink someones blood to revert to level one vampirism and I can't seem to be able to do that. I just slaughtered a whole town because they kept waking up just as I was about to feed. Why do they keep this shit in the game. It's awful. There are no benefits. It just ruins the fun.

EDIT:

Now I've fed. I've acquired the gem. I am waiting for the guy. He shows up. The option to fix me isn't appearing. WTF

Just become a werewolf. Problem solved. Plus, you get to be a werewolf.

07-02-2012, 01:31 PM
It's finally working. I tried the werewolf option but i have to feed so many times that way. I'm going to do it now that I'm human again though. You know cause it's cool.

07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
(07-02-2012 01:31 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's finally working. I tried the werewolf option but i have to feed so many times that way. I'm going to do it now that I'm human again though. You know cause it's cool.

Being a werewolf isn't for the sake of being a werewolf. You are immune to diseases with no adverse effect... and, you get to be a werewolf if you choose.

09-02-2012, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 09:26 AM by kingschosen.)
Okay... right now, damage output with my bow and arrows is 400. My armor rating in LIGHT armor is 867.

LOL
Also, I can 3 shot a level 50 ancient dragon (I'm 47).

The stacking stats really imbalances the game.

09-02-2012, 10:39 AM
I can only assume all previous pictures of you and your missus are fraudulent and that this is the truth.

[Image: video-game-nerd.jpg]

By the way... videogames make me feel like this:

[Image: obvsgmrgrl--article_image.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post