Skyrim tips pls.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Skyrim tips pls.
I abide by the rules of most towns; no killing civilians for no reason, no killing animals.
But I'm fully a part of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood so.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2013, 01:26 PM
First time round I joined the Dark Brotherhood. This time I destroyed them because I wanted to see what happened. I was kinda expecting a series of quests, similar in length that what happens when you join, boy was I wrong.

My biggest gripe with the game is that you can't destroy the Thieves Guild and topple the Black-Briars. Dunno what the fuck Bethesda were thinking when they didn't put that in. When I arrived in Riften I talked to Mjoll and thought that that was gonna be the whole thing to do in Riften, take down Maven and the Guild, can't believe the only thing I could do was join them. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
21-03-2013, 01:29 PM
(21-03-2013 01:26 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  My biggest gripe with the game is that you can't destroy the Thieves Guild and topple the Black-Briars. Dunno what the fuck Bethesda were thinking when they didn't put that in. When I arrived in Riften I talked to Mjoll and thought that that was gonna be the whole thing to do in Riften, take down Maven and the Guild, can't believe the only thing I could do was join them. Sad
Whatcha think mods are for? Smartass

Clicky here.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
28-05-2013, 03:22 AM
actualy it is a lot quicker to lvl in skyrim cause all skills r primary so just lvl up ur skills no mather wich one all works i am lvl 45 atm and it is pain in a but to gain some exp Confused
28-05-2013, 06:59 AM
To level up more easily and to get the best gear, you need to boost your Smithing, then Enchantment skills. With those two you can have better equipment that any you may find in a game and it will be much easier for you to level up after that. That is if you do not want to role-play your character, the easy way to get gear and boost yourself up. I felt kinda dirty after that, like I was cheating...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-05-2013, 10:00 AM
(28-05-2013 06:59 AM)Filox Wrote:  To level up more easily and to get the best gear, you need to boost your Smithing, then Enchantment skills. With those two you can have better equipment that any you may find in a game and it will be much easier for you to level up after that. That is if you do not want to role-play your character, the easy way to get gear and boost yourself up. I felt kinda dirty after that, like I was cheating...

Smile

Sneaky archer is game breaking at higher levels. With a fully enchanted Daedric bow and that 8x (I think been a while since I played) stealth bonus you can 1 shot a dragon from 1000 yards.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
28-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Saw that someone already posted the Wiki - that's a great site with helpful tips!

You might want to spring for the guidebook as well, if you haven't already. It's a fun book to go through and also provides lots of good info.

As for me, I played as a good-guy Nord (XBox 360) and have finished the primary quest, the Dawnguard quests, and built a couple of mansions with the Hearthfire add-on. I started the latest add-on (Dragonborn) a number of months ago, but lost interest. Great game, though!
29-05-2013, 01:19 AM
If it becomes too easy you can change the difficulty fro, the start menu. I have found regardless of how you play you should check on wiki often because the games has so many glitches. There are actually to primary sights that are way more helpful than a stupid guidebook. I got the platinum trophy (PS3) and I'm still finding things to keep me entertained. I have all the expansions (got half-priced) but haven't fooled with them too much yet, though I soon will as I am finally running out of things to do.

My tip is to level up all your skills to 100, even if it is a skill which you will not take advantage of. In order to max out your equipment you need 100 alchemy (to make the best enchantment potions and blacksmith potions) 100 Enchantment (For best enchantment of gear as well as alchemy gear and smithing gear) and 100 smithing. You will also need the notched pickaxe. Do all of these and you will be a god, untouchable by the mightiest of beasts.

29-05-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: AW: Skyrim tips pls.
(26-02-2013 06:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Pickpocket everyone. Yes

I'm level 83 with 140 hours playtime. I've done everything there is to do so the game is pretty much boring at this point.

You're either a liar or a cheater.

Every source say so. Right now I'm level 59. I will eventually get to 81 Smile

29-05-2013, 03:35 AM
(29-05-2013 01:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(26-02-2013 06:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Pickpocket everyone. Yes

I'm level 83 with 140 hours playtime. I've done everything there is to do so the game is pretty much boring at this point.

You're either a liar or a cheater.

Every source say so. Right now I'm level 59. I will eventually get to 81 Smile

There is an official patch that raises the level cap. It alows you to relevel a skill once you reach 100. It even gives you back the points spent on perks in that skill tree, so theoretically you can activate every perk if you get high enough level.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss