Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Skyrim tips pls.
(29-05-2013 03:35 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(29-05-2013 01:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
You're either a liar or a cheater.

Every source say so. Right now I'm level 59. I will eventually get to 81 Smile

There is an official patch that raises the level cap. It alows you to relevel a skill once you reach 100. It even gives you back the points spent on perks in that skill tree, so theoretically you can activate every perk if you get high enough level.

Wait, are you saying you now get "exp" for using the perks that you get for leveling!? If that is what you're saying then I haven't noticed it on the PS3 and I have the latest and greatest patches available. Perhaps this is an unofficial PC patch?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2013, 07:41 PM
(29-05-2013 01:13 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Wait, are you saying you now get "exp" for using the perks that you get for leveling!? If that is what you're saying then I haven't noticed it on the PS3 and I have the latest and greatest patches available. Perhaps this is an unofficial PC patch?

Nope, and thats not how it works..

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2013/04...ry-skills/

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
29-05-2013, 08:52 PM
(29-05-2013 07:41 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(29-05-2013 01:13 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Wait, are you saying you now get "exp" for using the perks that you get for leveling!? If that is what you're saying then I haven't noticed it on the PS3 and I have the latest and greatest patches available. Perhaps this is an unofficial PC patch?

Nope, and thats not how it works..

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2013/04...ry-skills/

I stand corrected. Hmm..may have to try and do that. Thumbsup

31-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Combine smithing and enchanting to maximum and take all perks, youl be godly, like OHKOing dragons on master godly
31-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Skyrim tips pls.
It should probably be said that once you remove the challenging aspect of the game it does lose some of its appeal.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
06-06-2013, 11:51 AM
If you're without the DLC's and just playing the main game, stop doing quests at level 25-30. From levels 30-40, I didn't do any quests.

Sneak and Pickpocket guards and townspeople- mainly go after daggers, rings and necklaces. Don't take your chances on special necklaces or rare jewels until your pickpocketing and sneak leveled up decently. Find some soul gyms, go back to your place and enchant the things you've stole. Run by the forge and perfect your daggers. Sell them, buy some supplies from the shopkeeps and blacksmiths and make some weapons and armor. Dwarven and and Glass armor gain you more experience if you have gotten to making Ebony or better armors. Find some more soul gems and enchant all of the weapons and armor you've made. If you get a little low on money, keep sneaking and pickpocketing, enchanting and selling until you've got more money to blow on supplies. Repeat, and you level up Sneak, Pickpocketing, Enchanting and Smithing pretty quickly and efficiently.

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.