Slavery Is An Economic Category Of Capitalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: Slavery Is An Economic Category Of Capitalism
(21-03-2017 06:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:20 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  They are trolling, as a mod you should be going after them. Nobody's said squat about the topic yet, except me. I got fing Gweneth Paltrow posters, wtf is that all about?

I wouldn't say they're trolling. They've all been here a long time and they all pretty much know how this forum rolls.

I warned you in that other thread when you mentioned Lady Gaga being worshipped as god...that you hadn't met HouseofCantor yet...Gwynnies is legend around here. She's right up there with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

But now you have and you're better because of it. Cool
Whats Gweneth Paltrow got to do with the topic?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2017, 06:33 PM
(21-03-2017 06:16 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You don't exactly own this thread, it belongs to the forum.

Someone else must see the irony of this...Right???
If people are gonna troll and attack, I'm going to call them out on it. But it would easier if they just left, because what's the point of them being here? I'm interested in a serious, informed discussion of these important issues. As far as I can tell, no one has actually watched a simple short vid, which is pretty much a prerequisite to this thread since most people are not familiar with this info and their commentary proves it.

Let me give you some advice.

#1 Do not make a video a prerequisite. Not everyone has the time or means or patience to watch it. Give a summary of what you want to talk about.

#2 Don't act like you own the joint. People have the right to post what they want. You can't get anyone to stay on topic because of your attitude makes it so people do not want to engage you in decent conversation. Which leads me to #3.

#3 Have a better attitude. If you get so frustrated so easily you will not last here.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
21-03-2017, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2017 06:45 PM by Anjele.)
(21-03-2017 06:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:16 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  If people are gonna troll and attack, I'm going to call them out on it. But it would easier if they just left, because what's the point of them being here? I'm interested in a serious, informed discussion of these important issues. As far as I can tell, no one has actually watched a simple short vid, which is pretty much a prerequisite to this thread since most people are not familiar with this info and their commentary proves it.

Let me give you some advice.

#1 Do not make a video a prerequisite. Not everyone has the time or means or patience to watch it. Give a summary of what you want to talk about.

#2 Don't act like you own the joint. People have the right to post what they want. You can't get anyone to stay on topic because of your attitude makes it so people do not want to engage you in decent conversation. Which leads me to #3.

#3 Have a better attitude. If you get so frustrated so easily you will not last here.

I think I said all those things Jdogg...just with fewer words and less tact.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-03-2017, 06:36 PM
(21-03-2017 05:55 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 09:44 AM)abaris Wrote:  Not to generalise, I'm sure there are lots of good people among them, but the vocal ones are as appealing to me as their counterparts in Cuba. I hope, both don't stand for Cubas future.
Pop quiz: what shade of skin are the Cuban Cubans, and what shade of skin are the Miami Cubans, and why?

It’s apparent you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
21-03-2017, 06:37 PM
(21-03-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Let me give you some advice.

I think I said all those things Jdogg...just with less words and tact.

Oh whoops. Sorry, I must have missed that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-03-2017, 06:37 PM
(21-03-2017 06:32 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wouldn't say they're trolling. They've all been here a long time and they all pretty much know how this forum rolls.

I warned you in that other thread when you mentioned Lady Gaga being worshipped as god...that you hadn't met HouseofCantor yet...Gwynnies is legend around here. She's right up there with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Drinking Beverage Facepalm

I've got to cook dinner for the family, making a chicken cordon bleu styled thing tonight. Hopefully it'll be tasty.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-03-2017, 06:38 PM
(21-03-2017 06:32 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I wouldn't say they're trolling. They've all been here a long time and they all pretty much know how this forum rolls.

Wait until you get hit with the cheese. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-03-2017, 06:39 PM
(21-03-2017 06:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I said all those things Jdogg...just with less words and tact.

Oh whoops. Sorry, I must have missed that.

Just teasing...to make it up to me, post a cheese picture since I have been banished to our new friend's ignore list....oh the humanity! Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-03-2017, 06:40 PM
(21-03-2017 06:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Oh whoops. Sorry, I must have missed that.

Just teasing...to make it up to me, post a cheese picture since I have been banished to our new friend's ignore list....oh the humanity! Weeping

I wonder what happens when everyone on this forum is on his ignore list? Because I can sorta see that happening.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2017, 06:42 PM
(21-03-2017 06:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Oh whoops. Sorry, I must have missed that.

[Image: 13o8fg.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post