Slavery Is An Economic Category Of Capitalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Slavery Is An Economic Category Of Capitalism
(21-03-2017 08:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Uh, uh, uh...it's against the rules to ignore members of the forum team.

Your post indicates you are ignoring moms.

I noticed that too. Hmmm

I'm hoping it's a Hobo mistake.

I'm not. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2017, 08:20 PM
(21-03-2017 08:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 08:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I noticed that too. Hmmm

I'm hoping it's a Hobo mistake.

I'm not. Drinking Beverage

it would be a very valid reason.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-03-2017, 08:21 PM
(21-03-2017 06:01 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 08:53 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Yeah, I caught that one too. That's pretty much when it became obvious that Freddy was not going to be saying anything worthwhile.
You're welcome to leave at anytime, in fact, I would probably encourage it, if you arent going to contribute anything of comprehension and substance. And that goes for anybody.

Off you go than. You haven't offered any comprehension or substance so kindly heed your own words and fuck off you stupid cunt.

Go have a cry about how you're black the white man is suppressing you and is the reason for all your life failures somewhere else. You just know that if you lived in African 200 years ago you would have been one of the first to be sold into slavery. If I lived around you I want you shipped across the Atlantic as far away from me as possible I would have sold you to some slave trader so god damn fast.

Also, in case you missed Anj's post, it's against the rules to put mods (everyone that isn't blue or red) on your ignore list.

[Image: oscar.png]
21-03-2017, 08:21 PM
(21-03-2017 08:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 08:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I'm not. Drinking Beverage

it would be a very valid reason.

And such a shame. Girl_nails

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

21-03-2017, 08:25 PM
(21-03-2017 08:17 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Its kind of a pain in the ass to get peeps back off of ignore.

I would suggest you figure it the fuck out.

I would almost hate to see you get banned for something so stupid.

You are well on your way without a rookie misstep like that.

21-03-2017, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2017 08:56 PM by Fred Hampton.)
What if members of the forum team troll a thread? Well, msg forums/brds are pretty much oligarchies anyway. They're all the same. What if a member of the forum team is a compete idiot? Or what if many of them are idiots? What then? What if members of the forum team are cronyistic and as a gang represent a certain point of view and censor out(ban) opposing points of view--views they dont like--whether overtly or covertly? That happens all the time.

When do we get to vote next for members of the forum team? Oh, thats right, there is no vote.

Oh well, whaddya gonna do....
21-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Well, the trolls have succeeded in derailing this entire thread, spinning it off into oblivion. Good job trolls.
21-03-2017, 08:38 PM
(21-03-2017 08:30 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  What if members of the forum team troll a thread? Well, msg forums/brds are pretty much oligarchies anyway. They're all the same. What if a member of the forum team is a compete idiot? Or what if many of them are idiots? What then? What if members of the forum team are cronyistic and as a gang represent a certain point of view and censor out(ban) opposing points of view--views they dont like--whether overtly or covertly? That happens all the time.

I think the forum team should have the opportunity to answer your questions about them.

What happens 'all the time' elsewhere doesn't happen here.

Whaddya gonna do? Go somewhere else where you can make all the rules.

21-03-2017, 08:42 PM
(21-03-2017 08:30 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  What if members of the forum team troll a thread? Well, msg forums/brds are pretty much oligarchies anyway. They're all the same. What if a member of the forum team is a compete idiot? Or what if many of them are idiots? What then? What if members of the forum team are cronyistic and as a gang represent a certain point of view and censor out(ban) opposing points of view--views they dont like--whether overtly or covertly? That happens all the time.

You want black people to rise up and take over the world and install communism and you call the forum team idiots? Son, you're a fucking nutjob. A racist, idiotic nutjob.

Off you go stupid cunt, go cry somewhere else.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
21-03-2017, 08:56 PM
(21-03-2017 08:16 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Let me give you some advice.

#1 Do not make a video a prerequisite. Not everyone has the time or means or patience to watch it. Give a summary of what you want to talk about.

#2 Don't act like you own the joint. People have the right to post what they want. You can't get anyone to stay on topic because of your attitude makes it so people do not want to engage you in decent conversation. Which leads me to #3.

#3 Have a better attitude. If you get so frustrated so easily you will not last here.
I wasn't actually looking for advice

I know, I was being generous.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze