Slavery Is An Economic Category Of Capitalism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Slavery Is An Economic Category Of Capitalism
(21-03-2017 08:10 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 06:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hmmm? You're just making lots of friends...Facepalm
It's sad not to have friends. It's much sadder not to have enemies...

Can't say as I've ever strove for "nice". "Nice" is boring to me, always has been, cant seem to shake it.

I found the perfect avatar for you.

[Image: rename-redskins-tn.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2017, 09:20 PM
(21-03-2017 08:30 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  What if members of the forum team troll a thread? Well, msg forums/brds are pretty much oligarchies anyway. They're all the same. What if a member of the forum team is a compete idiot? Or what if many of them are idiots? What then? What if members of the forum team are cronyistic and as a gang represent a certain point of view and censor out(ban) opposing points of view--views they dont like--whether overtly or covertly? That happens all the time.

When do we get to vote next for members of the forum team? Oh, thats right, there is no vote.

Oh well, whaddya gonna do....

We're just a bunch of fucking commie bastards, deciding what's best for everyone.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2017, 09:32 PM
(21-03-2017 09:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 08:30 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  What if members of the forum team troll a thread? Well, msg forums/brds are pretty much oligarchies anyway. They're all the same. What if a member of the forum team is a compete idiot? Or what if many of them are idiots? What then? What if members of the forum team are cronyistic and as a gang represent a certain point of view and censor out(ban) opposing points of view--views they dont like--whether overtly or covertly? That happens all the time.

When do we get to vote next for members of the forum team? Oh, thats right, there is no vote.

Oh well, whaddya gonna do....

We're just a bunch of fucking commie bastards, deciding what's best for everyone.
Commies decide by consensus, a knowledgeable mod would know that.
21-03-2017, 09:36 PM
(21-03-2017 09:32 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Commies decide by consensus, a knowledgeable mod would know that.

Oh really ?
Care to provide 5 examples where Communist leaders used "consensus" input, over the long-term of their regimes, to make decisions.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Ok, well, I'm out. If anybody watches the vid and wants to have and focused discussion in the topic, pm me, k?
21-03-2017, 09:42 PM
k

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Oh, b4 I go, cronyism, it's usually a bad thing. Good example: I used to play in this guy's band and his wife was the lead singer. Why? Because she was his wife and WANTED to sing. She was completely tone deaf, yet remained the lead singer. Why? Because she was his wife.
21-03-2017, 09:51 PM
(21-03-2017 09:47 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Oh, b4 I go, cronyism, it's usually a bad thing. Good example: I used to play in this guy's band and his wife was the lead singer. Why? Because she was his wife and WANTED to sing. She was completely tone deaf, yet remained the lead singer. Why? Because she was his wife.

Funny enough that's not really an example of cronyism.

Because it was his wife.

I'm getting a strong vibe that words don't matter much to you.

It makes me wonder if you've romantized the word communism -- so it no longer means to you what it actually means most everyone else.

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2017, 10:39 PM
(21-03-2017 09:32 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 09:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We're just a bunch of fucking commie bastards, deciding what's best for everyone.
Commies decide by consensus, a knowledgeable mod would know that.

Yeah ok, whatever...

Please comply with the forum rules and remove from your ignore list any member of the forum team. Thank you for your cooperation. This is your only warning on this subject.

22-03-2017, 02:03 AM
This is soo cool.
Havent seen someone new on the forum with the ability to eliminate himself (this is a prediction of the very near future. Give him 1 or 2 more threads to open up) from TTA, completely witout assistance or help from any forum members. Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post