Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-01-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(31-01-2014 11:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You ever go and crack open a 2-liter of RC to mix in with your Captain Morgan's only to find out the employee who stocked the soda had palsy, or something? Pop just blew all over my friggin kitchen. Thanx supermarket stock boy/girl person. Thanx Angry

[edit] ever figure out too late your in the small things that make you smile thread & not the ranting corner Dodgy Where's that fuckin I'm drunk thread? Hobo

Laugh out load ooooh poor Guley, I'm sorry, I laughed so hard at this Blush Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
31-01-2014, 11:35 PM
(31-01-2014 11:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 11:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You ever go and crack open a 2-liter of RC to mix in with your Captain Morgan's only to find out the employee who stocked the soda had palsy, or something? Pop just blew all over my friggin kitchen. Thanx supermarket stock boy/girl person. Thanx Angry

[edit] ever figure out too late your in the small things that make you smile thread & not the ranting corner Dodgy Where's that fuckin I'm drunk thread? Hobo

Laugh out load ooooh poor Guley, I'm sorry, I laughed so hard at this Blush Laugh out load

cjlr's got me drunk on Quantum Spin Networks Hobo
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
01-02-2014, 02:24 PM

Blink All over the kitchen? Was it worse than with Mentos? If so, you aren't exactly missing out on the spilt 'secret ingredient.'

I usually avoid the fizz foam by opening the bottle only a tiny crack at a time.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
01-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(01-02-2014 02:24 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  

Blink All over the kitchen? Was it worse than with Mentos? If so, you aren't exactly missing out on the spilt 'secret ingredient.'

I usually avoid the fizz foam by opening the bottle only a tiny crack at a time.

You need to open it slowly and be prepared to close it again if it gets out of control. It also helps if you can wait a bit after they just arrive from the market.

It's also recommended to open them in or over the sink.

Can you tell I've spilled my share of soda?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
01-02-2014, 04:26 PM
My cat in the morning.

Especialy it`s attitude towards me.

"Fuck you! I dont care if you are tired! Get up you bloody sod! Get off your ass!!! GET ON WITH IT! No you wont take a shower now because you have to feed lord cat first!!! Give me that food you bastard! THE MILK ASWELL!!!!! And dont forget to stroke my neck now or I take a shit in your bed!"

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
01-02-2014, 04:37 PM
(01-02-2014 04:26 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  My cat in the morning.

Especialy it`s attitude towards me.

"Fuck you! I dont care if you are tired! Get up you bloody sod! Get off your ass!!! GET ON WITH IT! No you wont take a shower now because you have to feed lord cat first!!! Give me that food you bastard! THE MILK ASWELL!!!!! And dont forget to stroke my neck now or I take a shit in your bed!"

Meanwhile in the morning, both of my cats of a different response.

Garfield upon seeing me will usually prance up and rub on my legs "Hey! How's it going? What's up? Can I have a hug or pat now? M..maybe some tuna? No? Okay then." but that's only if he's not inside a box. I a box he'll normally just meow a hello and go back to doing fuck all, in his box.

My other cat almost always will stop what she's doing and run at my to rub my legs "Hello, good morning! Try to not be too stupid or annoying today." and then be on her way ignoring me completely in a peculiar haughty manner. That cat can't seem to decide whether she will be nice or not. Fucking Tsundere cat switching between affection and annoyance. Constantly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
01-02-2014, 10:29 PM
You WILL smile at these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkfEChXa2...em-bc-68-b

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-02-2014, 11:26 PM
(01-02-2014 10:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You WILL smile at these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkfEChXa2...em-bc-68-b

I did Big Grin
02-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Meat platters..... Shocking SOAKED IN BBQ SAUCE Weeping Drooling Bowing Weeping Heart Drooling
Those miniature sausage links, beef meat balls, & chunks of pull pork, all wrapped up in plastic and filled with BBQ sauce!! Heat 'em. Crack open the plastic, & pour contents into the 3 compartment platter & lay out on table Big Grin
So! Friggin! Delicious! Hug

04-02-2014, 05:08 PM
[Image: funny-snowman-cat-fat.jpg]