18-02-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
It's been sunny and nice outside ALL DAY Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
18-02-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm selling chocolate for a fundraiser at school, and today and young dude walks up to me (clearly a year or two below me) to purchase a candy bar. After buy the first, he asked me what my favorite was, as he seem tempted to buy a second. After telling him what I think he should buy, he hands me a dollar for his purchase. I close my fundraiser box and stand up, the he hands me the candy bar and tells me it's for me.

It was really sweet, I gave him a hug. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
19-02-2014, 06:42 PM
When the bane of neighborhood cats, the terror of all other dogs, my 60 lb. Black Lab/Retriever squeezes her fat ass under the night stand to try and escape the thunder booming outside Hug

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-02-2014, 06:45 PM
(19-02-2014 06:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  When the bane of neighborhood cats, the terror of all other dogs, my 60 lb. Black Lab/Retriever squeezes her fat ass under the night stand to try and escape the thunder booming outside Hug

Aww poor puppy! My Leo is afraid of thunder too Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-02-2014, 03:34 AM
The grateful smile and the obvious relief in voice of the young lady whom I helped recapture her dog.

Upon hearing the relief and gratitude brought one of the rare smiles to my grumpy face, and yet it was such a small thing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-02-2014, 12:20 AM
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I figured here would be as good a place as any.
My aunt stopped by today to wish me a happy birthday and give me a gift. It was an e-cig. Except my birthday is in August and I have never smoked. It was so hard not to laugh when she was still here, and I have been cracking up over it since she left. Just thought I would share Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
22-02-2014, 12:22 AM
(17-02-2014 04:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_n13gcuWAXk1r6p2zwo1_500.jpg]

Just your friendly neighborhood burglar.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-02-2014, 12:25 AM
[Image: cheekcell.jpg]

Dahhhhhhh! So cute!Big Grin

Well the title did say small things.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
22-02-2014, 12:39 AM
My sons crazy laugh when he is watching a movie, chickens walking and digging, my crazy hot compost pile
[+] 1 user Likes DeeSK's post