Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-03-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
My sister's dogs. Gizmo the Ploxer (Plot Hound-Boxer mix) and Ariel the Beagle-Pomeranian mix.

[Image: m5g7.jpg]

My niece likes to dress Ariel up in clothes just to annoy her mother.

[Image: rk8n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
31-03-2014, 08:27 PM
(31-03-2014 03:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 11:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  In the last couple of weeks, I've seen the return to the wetlands and feeder great blue herons, a pair of swans, red-winged blackbirds, red-bellied woodpecker, red-tailed hawks, and eastern bluebirds.

Also had a pair of raccoons at the bird feeder, not to mention the white-tailed deer nibbling on the apple tree buds. Dodgy

Where you live sounds so fucking majestic!

In the orchard...

[Image: backyard2.jpg]

Side yard...

[Image: dblRainbow_s.jpg]

Back yard...

[Image: FogAtSunset.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
31-03-2014, 08:31 PM
I bought the first thing I've bought for the baby today.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
31-03-2014, 08:35 PM
(31-03-2014 08:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 03:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Where you live sounds so fucking majestic!

In the orchard...

[Image: backyard2.jpg]

Side yard...

[Image: dblRainbow_s.jpg]

Back yard...

[Image: FogAtSunset.jpg]

fuck you and your majestic property.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Thats very lovely Chas. Smile
31-03-2014, 08:40 PM
(31-03-2014 08:37 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats very lovely Chas. Smile

I can honestly say I'm jealous of that scenery.

I have a decent view of the forests in the Adelaide Hills if I step out front of my house, but not much else...

fucking suburban housing...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-03-2014, 08:41 PM
(31-03-2014 08:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 08:37 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thats very lovely Chas. Smile

I can honestly say I'm jealous of that scenery.

I have a decent view of the forests in the Adelaide Hills if I step out front of my house, but not much else...

FT I live in concrete apartments. My views are a parking lot on one side and a wall on the other.
31-03-2014, 08:45 PM
(31-03-2014 08:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 08:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can honestly say I'm jealous of that scenery.

FT I live in concrete apartments. My views are a parking lot on one side and a wall on the other.

... You will this time, Morgan.
You win this time....

31-03-2014, 10:05 PM
(31-03-2014 08:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 06:30 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Catherine Qualtrough- the kiwi astrophysicist that totally got my 10 year old daughter over the moon about astronomy. She is director and lab manager of the observatory at UNCC. We will see her again Friday for a star party. She has told my daughter that she can email her with questions and come check things out regularly and look thru the telescope.

I think I might be in love with her too just for making my daughters dreams come true.Heart

Kid's lucky.

Too lucky...

Read this bio on her Catherine Q. My daughter got her own version of Carl/Neil meeting yesterday when she met and talked with Catherine. They totally connected. We see her again Friday. My daughter hasn't stopped smiling-she went to school and told her science teacher all about meeting her.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
31-03-2014, 10:10 PM
(31-03-2014 10:05 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 08:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Kid's lucky.

Too lucky...

Read this bio on her Catherine Q. My daughter got her own version of Carl/Neil meeting yesterday when she met and talked with Catherine. They totally connected. We see her again Friday. My daughter hasn't stopped smiling-she went to school and told her science teacher all about meeting her.

Stop making me feel disadvantaged!