RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
[Image: IMAG2690.jpg]

For the wee baby.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Wouldn't mind one of those myself, the bike that is not the shirt.

[Image: 2011_ducati_848evo_superbike_06-4c47ac54c6318.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-04-2014, 04:54 AM
[Image: fb4883697f9c159a414704707245f849.png]

Good ol' days

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
02-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Living in a tourist destination you hear some pretty funny things. For your entertainment here's a short list of things I've heard around boats and the water.

Q: What's the name of the lake we're on?
A: The Atlantic Ocean

Q: How many sunset cruises do you make a day? Consider

Q: Can your boat get under that bridge?
A: No it's too low for most boats around here.
Q: Couldn't they have dug the channel deeper? Facepalm

Picture a larger boat's bow cantilevered over my outboard engine while at dock and I'm warned of the following: "You might want to move your boat forward". I ask why. "Well the tide is coming in and your motor will hit the other boat from below when it goes up". Facepalm

Q: Does the water go all the way around the island?

Q: Is that the same moon we see from our house?

Overheard man describing Aquarium adventure trip and seeing performing "Bottleneck" dolphins vs Bottlenose dolphins. (I can forgive him for this one)

I wish these were made up, but they're not. Maybe they were all from South Carolina.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
02-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Oh, before I forget again; the small thing which made me smile yesterday; my report for this term:

B- Biology
A+ Modern History
B Scientific Studies
B Workplace Practises

I dun good.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
02-04-2014, 03:45 PM
(02-04-2014 03:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh, before I forget again; the small thing which made me smile yesterday; my report for this term:

B- Biology
A+ Modern History
B Scientific Studies
B Workplace Practises

I dun good.

Yes, yes you did! Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-04-2014, 03:46 PM
(02-04-2014 03:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Living in a tourist destination you hear some pretty funny things. For your entertainment here's a short list of things I've heard around boats and the water.

Q: What's the name of the lake we're on?
A: The Atlantic Ocean

Q: How many sunset cruises do you make a day? Consider

Q: Can your boat get under that bridge?
A: No it's too low for most boats around here.
Q: Couldn't they have dug the channel deeper? Facepalm

Picture a larger boat's bow cantilevered over my outboard engine while at dock and I'm warned of the following: "You might want to move your boat forward". I ask why. "Well the tide is coming in and your motor will hit the other boat from below when it goes up". Facepalm

Q: Does the water go all the way around the island?

Q: Is that the same moon we see from our house?

Overheard man describing Aquarium adventure trip and seeing performing "Bottleneck" dolphins vs Bottlenose dolphins. (I can forgive him for this one)

I wish these were made up, but they're not. Maybe they were all from South Carolina.

You mean you can't schedule more sunset cruises to make things more convenient for the tourists...obviously you aren't trying hard enough to please them. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-04-2014, 03:51 PM
(02-04-2014 03:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You mean you can't schedule more sunset cruises to make things more convenient for the tourists...obviously you aren't trying hard enough to please them. Tongue

We suck at "personal service" in these here parts, but its really hard to be polite when you can't catch your breath while rolling on the floor.Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Whales make me smile

[Image: right-whale-1-brian-skerry-ngs.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
02-04-2014, 08:14 PM
(02-04-2014 03:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh, before I forget again; the small thing which made me smile yesterday; my report for this term:
B- Biology
A+ Modern History
B Scientific Studies
B Workplace Practises

I dun good.

Well done! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.