03-04-2014, 02:18 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Watching a Ricky Steamboat match with Rev in a nutshell

*Steamboat does a cool move*

- ELK: "That was fucking awesome!"

- Rev: "I know, right?"

Watching a Scott Steiner match with Rev in a nutshell

*Steiner botches a move*

- Rev: "It's fucking Scott Steiner, what did you expect?

- ELK: *Laughs uncontrollably*

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
03-04-2014, 02:45 AM
(03-04-2014 02:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Watching a Ricky Steamboat match with Rev in a nutshell

*Steiner botches a move*

... The fuck are you on about?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-04-2014, 03:04 AM
(03-04-2014 02:45 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 02:18 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Watching a Ricky Steamboat match with Rev in a nutshell

*Steiner botches a move*

... The fuck are you on about?

It's basically like a tale of two cities as seen through modern day interpretive athletics.

Or put more plainly Ricky Steamboat was awesome and Scott Steiner sucks.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-04-2014, 03:06 AM
(03-04-2014 03:04 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 02:45 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ... The fuck are you on about?

It's basically like a tale of two cities as seen through modern day interpretive athletics.

This:

VS

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
03-04-2014, 03:17 AM
(03-04-2014 03:06 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 03:04 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's basically like a tale of two cities as seen through modern day interpretive athletics.

This:

VS

ohhh..

You were talking about Rehearsed Fights, no wonder I didn't understand.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-04-2014, 03:18 AM
I am a professional musician and part of my income is derived from teaching. Unlike many who do it because they must, I teach for the love of it. As such I include people of all levels and ages.

What makes me smile is the joy I see in a student's face when he or she nails an exercise. Or plays with a musical piece for the first time.

I shape my teaching style to best fit each individual. Some kids are able to focus if they can laugh. Such as the kid who believes my nemesis is the number 63. When he is losing concentration he will say "63!" and I will act with shock. He laughs and then we can refocus on the lesson at hand.

Stuff like that makes me smile. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
03-04-2014, 03:30 AM
(03-04-2014 03:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am a professional musician and part of my income is derived from teaching. Unlike many who do it because they must, I teach for the love of it. As such I include people of all levels and ages.

What makes me smile is the joy I see in a student's face when he or she nails an exercise. Or plays with a musical piece for the first time.

I shape my teaching style to best fit each individual. Some kids are able to focus if they can laugh. Such as the kid who believes my nemesis is the number 63. When he is losing concentration he will say "63!" and I will act with shock. He laughs and then we can refocus on the lesson at hand.

Stuff like that makes me smile. Smile

I've got a bit of instant respect for musicians... some musicians anyway; it confuses me to no end how people are able to do that sort of stuff, like play a guitar or drums or whatever. Good on you and your pupils; you're doing something forever out of my reach.

03-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Free thought are you in Sydney? I am sure I could teach you something.

I once taught two rugby teams how to play parts in a percussion ensemble in 30 minutes. They loved it! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
03-04-2014, 03:49 AM
(03-04-2014 03:44 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Free thought are you in Sydney? I am sure I could teach you something.

I once taught two rugby teams how to play parts in a percussion ensemble in 30 minutes. They loved it! Smile

No, no, I'm the special Australian on this forum; I am the sole Adelaidean on this forum, at least none others have spoke up about it.

Besides, when it comes to music, I'm pretty much officially incompetent.

03-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Oh ok. If ever you visit Sydney, give me a hoi. Smile

Banjo.