Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-04-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(03-04-2014 03:53 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh ok. If ever you visit Sydney, give me a hoi. Smile

If I ever get out of this damn city, I'll be sure I make to Australian TTA rounds; we've got a few people I'd love to meet with around here, sure I'd find time to swing around to you as well.

Though it would probably be a bad idea 'cause I'm reallly bad when it comes to actually speaking face to face with people; if I get the courage to start speaking at all I usually mutter incoherently or repeat topics...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Ha ha, ok whatever makes you comfortable. I am a pretty easy going guy though. I get along with everyone.

I began shy but the stage helps get one past it.

Back to topic. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-04-2014, 06:08 AM
The color yellow in the spring; it's, its spring.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
03-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Our first foster dog, Kane, arrived last night

He looks kind of scary because some meanie cut his ears, but he's friendly. We are getting along nicely. Only one accident this morning, but I think the food he was getting at the shelter wasn't sitting well with him. Now that he's had a few meals here, he smells much, MUCH better. Yesterday I was thinking we should order gas masks for the whole family. Unsure

He walks pretty good on a leash, knows to sit on command. We will work with him with others. He's underweight and too skinny at 73lbs. He's supposed to be with us for 2 weeks, then he is scheduled to be transferred to a foster group in Philly. He's sweet....and growing on me. Although I have realized I am not a fan of slobbery dogs. When he drinks, half ends up sliding out of the side of his mouth. yuck!

[Image: 13604333883_7caf4b75cc.jpg]

and he gets excited when his photo is being taken....Blush.......males...smh.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 5 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
03-04-2014, 09:52 AM
(03-04-2014 09:49 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  and he gets excited when his photo is being taken....Blush.......males...smh.

...while I drive out of the way Confused

Atir aissom atir imon
03-04-2014, 09:55 AM
(03-04-2014 09:49 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Our first foster dog, Kane, arrived last night

He looks kind of scary because some meanie cut his ears, but he's friendly. We are getting along nicely. Only one accident this morning, but I think the food he was getting at the shelter wasn't sitting well with him. Now that he's had a few meals here, he smells much, MUCH better. Yesterday I was thinking we should order gas masks for the whole family. Unsure

He walks pretty good on a leash, knows to sit on command. We will work with him with others. He's underweight and too skinny at 73lbs. He's supposed to be with us for 2 weeks, then he is scheduled to be transferred to a foster group in Philly. He's sweet....and growing on me. Although I have realized I am not a fan of slobbery dogs. When he drinks, half ends up sliding out of the side of his mouth. yuck!

[Image: 13604333883_7caf4b75cc.jpg]

and he gets excited when his photo is being taken....Blush.......males...smh.

He doesn't look scary. He looks like he needs a hug, lots of love, and a dog treat.

Is he a mix? I have a pitbull/shar pei and a rottweiler/shar pei rescue dogs. Everyone is terrified of them, but they would sooner kiss your face off than bite it off.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-04-2014, 11:31 AM
He looks like a sweetheart Bows. , I dont know how you do it, I couldnt give him up after a day.

But, I really wish people would quit cropping dogs ears unless its for health reasons.

I've had plenty of pits and never had a problem with normal ears on them...... now I gotta take a pic of my boy and post up. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
03-04-2014, 12:06 PM
My kids hangin out on the porch with Dad. He's 6 (tan) and she's 11 (brindle)

They make me smile all the time Shy

[Image: DSCF0005_zps836478f8.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
03-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Should mention, his tail isnt cut, it just looks that way cause he's laying on it.

I wont do that either, unless they need it.

03-04-2014, 12:16 PM
(03-04-2014 12:06 PM)War Horse Wrote:  My kids hangin out on the porch with Dad. He's 6 (tan) and she's 11 (brindle)

They make me smile all the time Shy

[Image: DSCF0005_zps836478f8.jpg]

Look like a handful, how do you keep up in your old age? Tongue

...and nice box of beer Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon