Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-04-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Is this a dog thread now?

Damn, I need to get my self a camera and take a few pics of my dog and a few good ones of my cats.

Nobody here has actually seen any pictures of my dog before...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 02:50 PM
(03-04-2014 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is this a dog thread now?

Damn, I need to get my self a camera and take a few pics of my dog and a few good ones of my cats.

You just be happy that me and Rev didn't turn this into a 'Rasslin thread

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
03-04-2014, 02:51 PM
(03-04-2014 02:50 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

You just be happy that me and Rev didn't turn this into a 'Rasslin thread

Don't y'all mean a rehearsed fight thread?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-04-2014, 02:52 PM

No, but if they make you smile, its applicable. Wink Post away Thumbsup

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
03-04-2014, 02:54 PM
(03-04-2014 02:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 02:50 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  You just be happy that me and Rev didn't turn this into a 'Rasslin thread

Don't y'all mean a rehearsed fight thread?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
03-04-2014, 02:55 PM
(03-04-2014 12:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Look like a handful, how do you keep up in your old age? Tongue

First of all........ Dodgy

Quote:...and nice box of beer Laugh out load

Thanks Big Grin , I got another empty joining it today. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
03-04-2014, 02:58 PM
(03-04-2014 02:52 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

No, but if they make you smile, its applicable. Wink Post away Thumbsup

They do, but I have no camera to take pictures of them with! Weeping

I did used to take my laptop to take snaps of me cats, but I'm not going to use it to get a picture of my dog; she's an outside dog and is always excited to see people out with her... I don't get out to play with her often: if I'm not busy on homework I'm playing games to try to relax. I avoid going to play with her because she, unfortunately, makes me itchy if I spend too much time petting her or getting licked; which is her favourite pastime. It kind of makes me sad; I often feel like I'm neglecting her for not going out to see her as often as I should considering how affectionate and loving the old girl is...

03-04-2014, 03:04 PM
(03-04-2014 09:55 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  He doesn't look scary. He looks like he needs a hug, lots of love, and a dog treat.

Is he a mix? I have a pitbull/shar pei and a rottweiler/shar pei rescue dogs. Everyone is terrified of them, but they would sooner kiss your face off than bite it off.

I was told he is a 'cane corso' mix. Its part of the mastiff family.

farts and buckets of slobber Dodgy he's a nice dog, but don't think I will be missing him. My lab used to keep his drink in his mouth, not spill it out on the floor and all over me.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
03-04-2014, 03:05 PM
(03-04-2014 02:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  They do, but I have no camera to take pictures of them with! Weeping

I did used to take my laptop to take snaps of me cats, but I'm not going to use it to get a picture of my dog; she's an outside dog and is always excited to see people out with her... I don't get out to play with her often: if I'm not busy on homework I'm playing games to try to relax. I avoid going to play with her because she, unfortunately, makes me itchy if I spend too much time petting her or getting licked; which is her favourite pastime. It kind of makes me sad; I often feel like I'm neglecting her for not going out to see her as often as I should considering how affectionate and loving the old girl is...

Have you considered giving her up to someone that will give her some love and attention ? Dogs are very social creatures and need to feel part of the "pack".

Just sayin, dont be selfish when it comes to treating another living thing the right way.

03-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Dogs make me smile too! Smile

It's unbelievable how they can totally fix everything that's wrong any time. I don't have any yet but I'm planning to adopt one soon. It's a hard decision when you don't have a nice backyard to offer them! Sad

Also, the Beatles. Hadn't listened to them for a long time now, decided to do so today and everything suddenly seems better.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post