Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-04-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
undergorundp's new avatar pic

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-04-2014, 03:11 PM
(03-04-2014 03:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  undergorundp's new avatar pic

Awww Smile
How sweet Heart

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-04-2014, 03:18 PM
(03-04-2014 03:05 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 02:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  They do, but I have no camera to take pictures of them with! Weeping

I did used to take my laptop to take snaps of me cats, but I'm not going to use it to get a picture of my dog; she's an outside dog and is always excited to see people out with her... I don't get out to play with her often: if I'm not busy on homework I'm playing games to try to relax. I avoid going to play with her because she, unfortunately, makes me itchy if I spend too much time petting her or getting licked; which is her favourite pastime. It kind of makes me sad; I often feel like I'm neglecting her for not going out to see her as often as I should considering how affectionate and loving the old girl is...

Have you considered giving her up to someone that will give her some love and attention ? Dogs are very social creatures and need to feel part of the "pack".

Just sayin, dont be selfish when it comes to treating another living thing the right way.

She lives with my mother's side of my family, I really don't have control, and I'm not the only one who plays with her, she sees others out with her pretty often, I just feel bad about not being out with her more.
And don't get me wrong I love that dog more than I can express which is why I feel bad for not going out to see her more, I try when I can but the fact that she's been making me increasingly itchy on touch over the years is kind of a deterrent...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Well today I worked for 2 hours. I then went out for a three course meal, bruschetta, scotch fillet steak finished off with strawberry crepes and ice cream. All washed down with fresh spring water.

As I ate I listened to a Daniel Dennett podcast.

I then caught a cab to my door.

Yep, I'm happy. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-04-2014, 07:39 AM
When I buy a doughnut from the cafeteria at work and all the females look up from their salads in envy.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
04-04-2014, 08:51 AM
(04-04-2014 07:39 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When I buy a doughnut from the cafeteria at work and all the females look up from their salads in envy.

At the doughnut ... [Image: rofl.gif]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-04-2014, 08:57 AM
(04-04-2014 08:51 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 07:39 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When I buy a doughnut from the cafeteria at work and all the females look up from their salads in envy.

At the doughnut ... [Image: rofl.gif]

Yep, like every chick here is on a diet. Some give me dirty looks and it's hilarious Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
I wish you'd made that pic so I could have posted it for April Fool's day, dude Laugh out load

"OMG!!! ELK has died of drummer's exhaustion Gasp "

[Image: cf70f6eb8929e5154296b7541dc9c411.png]

LoL! Just picture him trying to drum feebly, hands shaking like John Hurt's in the Alien scene right after he gets chest-bursted Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
04-04-2014, 06:02 PM
(04-04-2014 05:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I wish you'd made that pic so I could have posted it for April Fool's day, dude Laugh out load

LoL! Just picture him trying to drum feebly, hands shaking like John Hurt's in the Alien scene right after he gets chest-bursted Laugh out load

[Image: MemeCenter_1396146601733_74_zps2c2321ba.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-04-2014, 06:42 PM
(04-04-2014 05:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I wish you'd made that pic so I could have posted it for April Fool's day, dude Laugh out load

Reminds me of the time I tried to play Flight of the Bumblebee...

[Image: Snapshot_2_4_4_2014_9_38_PM.png]

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post