RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Starbucks banana bread.

That is all.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2014, 08:47 AM
I won free tickets to "PostSecret: The Show" premiere.

now to find a sitter.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
22-04-2014, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 02:24 PM by Dark Light.)
Got a late start on planting tomatoes this year, partly due to crazy weather, partly because I have been busy lately, but I got them all planted. I am really hoping this years crop will be more fruitful than last year as I really need to can some tomato juice this year. Not looking forward to the work, but I'm excited. Hopefully this year I won't have to leave town for business for three weeks during the middle of Harvest. Dodgy

Anyhow, I'm excited! This year I planted tons of tomatoes, and I'll be planting carrots, lettuce, celery, onions, peppers, okra, and watermelon. Kind of ambitious to do on my own, I'm hoping my wife will help out this year. We'll see...

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
23-04-2014, 06:39 AM
(22-04-2014 06:28 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Got a late start on planting on tomatos this year, parlty due to crazy weather, partly because I have been busy lately, but I got them all planted. I am really hoping this years crop will be more fruitful than last year as I really need to can some tomato juice this year. Not looking forward to the work, but I'm excited. Hopefully this year I won't have to leave town for business for three weeks during the middle of Harvest. Dodgy

Anyhow, I'm excited! This year I planted tons of tomatoes, and I'll be planting carrots, lettuce, celery, onions, peppers, okra, and watermelon. Kind of ambitious to do on my own, I'm hoping my wife will help out this year. We'll see...

My berry bushes are coming in strong this year. I was afraid they wouldn't survive the -40 temps we had this winter, but they are hearty. One of my blackberry bushes produces berries that are over an inch long and still delicious.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
24-04-2014, 05:45 PM
[Image: aRQ9MKj_460sa.gif]

Little girl meeting and kissing her newborn baby brother for the first time! I had been kinda have a meh kinda day until I stumbled upon this. Really helped cheer me up!Smile

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 5 users Like Crulax's post
25-04-2014, 12:19 AM
At a stop light on my way to work today I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw an 80+ year old lady in the car behind me dancing her butt off and singing her heart out and couldn't help but to giggle. She deff made my day
[+] 4 users Like QUELSQUELS's post
25-04-2014, 04:27 AM
Somebody has just trolled Slayer Wikipedia page by putting Dustbin Jieber's album My World 2.0 into their Discography.
[Image: 6bc193966f33629afcdd7f47c424d298.png]

I found it pretty funny; almost as funny when somebody trolled the Bioshock Wiki and replaced all instances of the word Bioshock into Biocock.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
25-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Near waited to make dinner and timed it so it would be done when I got home, after he worked a super long day, all because he wanted to do something nice because I might be tired after 4 hours of work....Sadcryface

I really am with the sweetest man on the planet.
[+] 8 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
25-04-2014, 10:49 AM
The swelling in my face is almost gone.

Maybe this weekend will be better than last. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2014, 12:51 AM
(25-04-2014 10:48 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Near waited to make dinner and timed it so it would be done when I got home, after he worked a super long day, all because he wanted to do something nice because I might be tired after 4 hours of work....Sadcryface

I really am with the sweetest man on the planet.

Yea yea... Dodgy sheesh

You two are pretty adorable... in a cutie-smiley, puke-in-my-mouth sorta way. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post