Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-04-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Outside collecting the recycling bin when a bunch of small kids on scooters and bikes loudly start riding past. Than BAM one little shit just bowls straight into another and both go absolutely flying and skidding down the pavement.

I just looked up and said "thank you God".

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
28-04-2014, 05:38 AM
(27-04-2014 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Outside collecting the recycling bin when a bunch of small kids on scooters and bikes loudly start riding past. Than BAM one little shit just bowls straight into another and both go absolutely flying and skidding down the pavement.

Oh sure....... when its something funny, you believe in a god. Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
28-04-2014, 08:31 AM
(27-04-2014 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Outside collecting the recycling bin when a bunch of small kids on scooters and bikes loudly start riding past. Than BAM one little shit just bowls straight into another and both go absolutely flying and skidding down the pavement.

I dunno if those stupid wheeled shoes ever were a thing in your neck of the woods, but around here, they were like an epidemic. Kids of all ages gliding around on their heels, texting and not watching where they were going... Dodgy

One day while at the mall, I saw this little brat running like crazy and gliding through foot traffic without caring who he almost hit. I sat there and watched him for a few minutes, wishing he'd wipe out. During one particularly annoying glide, he was turning his head screaming "watch me mommy, watch me". Little fucker didn't see this huge bump in the path and faceplanted at mach 3. His mom got up and ran to his side to coddle her precious, now crying, snowflake. The look she shot me as I almost fell off my chair laughing was priceless.

Yes, I'm a terrible person.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-04-2014, 08:58 AM
(28-04-2014 08:31 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

I dunno if those stupid wheeled shoes ever were a thing in your neck of the woods, but around here, they were like an epidemic. Kids of all ages gliding around on their heels, texting and not watching where they were going... Dodgy

One day while at the mall, I saw this little brat running like crazy and gliding through foot traffic without caring who he almost hit. I sat there and watched him for a few minutes, wishing he'd wipe out. During one particularly annoying glide, he was turning his head screaming "watch me mommy, watch me". Little fucker didn't see this huge bump in the path and faceplanted at mach 3. His mom got up and ran to his side to coddle her precious, now crying, snowflake. The look she shot me as I almost fell off my chair laughing was priceless.

I would've been right there with you Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
28-04-2014, 09:09 AM
(28-04-2014 05:38 AM)War Horse Wrote:  

Oh sure....... when its something funny, you believe in a god. Laugh out load

lol.

When a thing of beauty like that happens right in front of your eyes, right in front of you, it is irrefutable evidence for God. Angel

Quote:I dunno if those stupid wheeled shoes ever were a thing in your neck of the woods, but around here, they were like an epidemic. Kids of all ages gliding around on their heels, texting and not watching where they were going... Dodgy

Lol!
Yes! You too have witnessed first hand the beauty that is little annoying shits coming off scooters/skateboards/rollers skates at full speed.

You know the wonder. I pity the common folk who are yet to witness what we have. I guess some people get to see it and others do not, as is the way of the world.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
28-04-2014, 09:18 AM
When people use the filler "like" obsessively.
28-04-2014, 09:18 AM
(28-04-2014 09:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 05:38 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh sure....... when its something funny, you believe in a god. Laugh out load

lol.

When a thing of beauty like that happens right in front of your eyes, right in front of you, it is irrefutable evidence for God. Angel

Quote:I dunno if those stupid wheeled shoes ever were a thing in your neck of the woods, but around here, they were like an epidemic. Kids of all ages gliding around on their heels, texting and not watching where they were going... Dodgy

Lol!
Yes! You too have witnessed first hand the beauty that is little annoying shits coming off scooters/skateboards/rollers skates at full speed.

You know the wonder. I pity the common folk who are yet to witness what we have. I guess some people get to see it and others do not, as is the way of the world.

I have to say, watching annoying little shits wipe out due to their own annoyingness is the most delicious form of schadenfreude there is. I too feel pity for those who have yet to witness the majesty of watching the expression on said annoying shit's face rapidly change from carefree assholish bliss to one of pure terror as they suddenly become certain that their short, annoying life is about to come to an end in an epic display of stupidity. It's almost a slow motion moment that I wish I could save and replay whenever I'm feeling down.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-04-2014, 09:28 AM
[Image: Amen-to-that.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
28-04-2014, 09:30 AM
(28-04-2014 09:18 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  It's almost a slow motion moment that I wish I could save and replay whenever I'm feeling down.
[Image: 220px-A_Google_Glass_wearer.jpg]

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
28-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Just picked up some graduation announcements and my tassel (I am not going to participate in the ceremony). Also got a free alumni shirt. A goal nearly reached, 35+ years later. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post