Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-05-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Just got home from a quick errand and found a pair of Mallard ducks in the pool. All I had with me was my cell phone and I didn't want to get too close and scare them off. They got out of the pool but were in the shade of the fence so I apologize for the poor picture.

Was pretty cool though, I got fairly close, and could hear them chattering at each other.

[Image: ducks1_zps96da05ab.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-05-2014, 07:11 PM
(18-05-2014 04:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just got home from a quick errand and found a pair of Mallard ducks in the pool. All I had with me was my cell phone and I didn't want to get too close and scare them off. They got out of the pool but were in the shade of the fence so I apologize for the poor picture.

Was pretty cool though, I got fairly close, and could hear them chattering at each other.

Ducks are indeed cool. Yes

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-05-2014, 07:17 PM
(18-05-2014 07:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 04:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just got home from a quick errand and found a pair of Mallard ducks in the pool. All I had with me was my cell phone and I didn't want to get too close and scare them off. They got out of the pool but were in the shade of the fence so I apologize for the poor picture.

Ducks are indeed cool. Yes

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Cranking Zepplin, drinking beer and the dogs hanging out on the porch, and me singing my fool head off. Smile

Hope nobody's around to hear me. Big Grin I'm no Plant Blush

(Robert Plant... for the smart asses)

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
19-05-2014, 04:26 PM

The ducks are back! So funny, they now don't care about the dogs barking at them and don't seem to mind seeing me standing on the patio watching them swim around.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Aaaand wrong thread....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-05-2014, 05:10 PM
(19-05-2014 04:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aaaand wrong thread....

Potato

Atir aissom atir imon
19-05-2014, 05:51 PM
LOL!

Normally my dog doesn't get all bent out of shape until someone, or something, gets too close to the fence! But a pick up truck just pulled out of the apartment complex across the street blaring rap music! Christie got to her feet and pointed at it like she does when she chases a squirrel up the tree, and began growling at it.

I was like Blink "but you're black, bitch! what up with that?" Laugh out load

I know, I know; awful Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
21-05-2014, 05:42 PM
My daughter found a baby today. It hitched a ride home with her when she was out on her scooter. Isn't it CUTE!

[Image: imagejpg2_zps673eb893.jpg]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
21-05-2014, 07:54 PM
(21-05-2014 05:42 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  My daughter found a baby today. It hitched a ride home with her when she was out on her scooter. Isn't it CUTE!

[Image: imagejpg2_zps673eb893.jpg]
That's actually cute.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post